|The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter periodically so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia!|
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
We are currently working on Publish 99, which is full of new features we are really excited to share with you! As we announced at the 20th Anniversary Party in September, Publish 99 will introduce the next chapter in Britannia's history - Ultima Online: Endless Journey. For more details regarding Endless Journey and what you can expect from it please go here
There are a few things that have come up that I would like to address with everyone. We have been experiencing issues related to MyUO and Atlantic that has resulted in turning off updates for MyUO on Atlantic. We are working on a solution for this problem, and will update you via UO.com when MyUO has been reactivated on Atlantic.
Another point I would like to bring up is related to shard transfer and Void Pool points. If you transfer and have a high status at the Void Pool you will not retain the same status.
As of right now the Advisor program has been suspended. I am looking into revising how the Advisor program operates and I am also looking for dedicated people that want to help others, so when we publish Endless Journey we can also restart the Advisor program. This is not meant to be anything negative to the current Advisors and most of them will return if they would like to.
I also need to stress this to everyone, please do not send any emails to us with your password in it. We will never ask for it, and if someone does, contact me
After we publish out Endless Journey we are going to do a bug publish, we would love your input as to which bugs you would like to see fixed the most. Please contact us
with which bug you would like to see fixed the most so we can begin to prioritize them.
See you in Britannia,
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
The New Town CryerOne goals of Endless Journey is to create a single point of contact for all in-game news so that players will have a one stop shop for the latest Quest & Event News, EM News, City Governor News, and Guild Event notices. To accomplish this task we have completely refactored the existing town crier system and transitioned it to a gump-based system that will allow more information than ever to be shared with players throughout Britannia. We look forward to getting this feature on Test Center and the enhancement to our vibrant player communities this feature will allow! Check out an early mockup of the new interface below!
New Ultima Store Item - Spider TrophyThe newest item in the Ultima Store is sure to be an excellent complement to any trophy room! The Black Widow trophy house-addon will sit happily among your other Huntmaster's Challenge trophies as a proud conversation piece! Get yours today in the Ultima Store!
Question & Answer CornerQuestions from Catskills Meet & Greet
1. Will UO ever finish out the missing house customization tiles?
We have one of our artists researching what needs to be filled in to complete the sets to better define the scope of this task.
2. Can we have account wide points for turn in points?
While it would be difficult to retroactively change these systems to provide account-wide access to turn-in points we have thought of other solutions that allow players to aggregate points on a single character on the account. One such solution would be a way you could cash out your points and get a "point check" that would allow you to transfer points to other characters.
Questions from Europa Meet & Greet
3. Is it possible to get a repair-bench type item that would allow storage and use of multiple repair deeds?
Yes, this would work well for our previous crafting-themed power tools and look at expanding that list based on this suggestion.
4. Can we have a set command for pet skills on TC1?
Yes, this is possible. Look for this in a future publish.
5. Can we have a way to combine our skeleton keys from treasure maps?
Yes, we are in the process of coming up with a master key ring that will do that.
6. Will you please add Fire Ants and Fire Deamons to the slayer list?
Yes we can do this.
7. Is there any way you can add both facings to the items requested by the BOD system?
Yes, please contact us with any items you think there are issues with.
1. If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back please contact support here and give them the details and identify the account as yours, depending on the termination we will remove the restriction from your account so you may open it again.
2. All Sovereigns purchased from Origin have to be entered on the Account Management page. You can not enter these in game.
3. Anyone that is trying to reopen an account please make sure you send all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a record of this. In the original request to support if you do not know your secret word please ask for a hint. Give them all the information to identify the account as yours so there will not be a lot of delays.
4. Anyone that does not get their codes from Origin please follow this link to resolve the issue..
5. If you have any in game questions or issues please either page in game or email email@example.com.
6. For any feedback to content put in game please send it to UO@broadsword.com.
7. Regarding Origin orders, codes, and third party resellers.
Recently some of the player base may have noticed that an Origin store purchase they have made did not arrive or complete as expected. A confirmation or code email has not been received and you are wondering what may have occurred with your order. The Origin store enacts reviews on all transactions to safeguard against fraudulent purchases, and these reviews may take up to 72 hours. Unfortunately our Billing department is not able to expedite or circumvent this process, however players who have questions or concerns regarding a store purchase can contact Origin support for assistance using the below link:
When prompted for a product, choose Origin. Next choose your platform, and select ‘Orders’ as the topic. You can further specify your issue in the subsequent fields before speaking with an agent.
We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of gametime, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance.
To reset your password you must first understand which type of account you are resetting the password for. EA Accounts, Mythic Master Accounts, and Mythic Product Accounts all have separate individual passwords. All of which you can reset at your leisure at our Account Center at https://accounts.eamythic.com/. Unfortunately, Broadsword Support cannot assist with potential EA Account issues or passwords, please follow the steps below.
To reset your EA Account password:
* Please visit https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword
* At the EA.com page enter the email used to log into your EA Account to change its password.
* If you have not received your password or have received an error while trying to reset the password and you have disabled all spam filters, please contact EA Support here, https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/#?product=origin&platform=pc
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD UPDATE
To update your credit card information, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Account Center (https://accounts.eamythic.com) with your EA Account email and its password
- Select the 'Subscriptions' tab
- Locate the account you would like to update the card for
- Select the 'Subscribe' button
- Select the billing cycle you would like to use and continue
- When you get to the page asking which payment method you would like to use, instead of choosing to add a card, select the 'Manage Accounts' option in the top right corner of the page. This should load a new page that will contain your previous credit card information.
- Find the card you wish to update and select the 'X' button
- You can now re-enter your credit card with the updated information by using the 'Add a card' button.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AT THE ACCOUNT CENTER (https://accounts.eamythic.com/)
How to create an account or log into my account?
How to manage my accounts after I’ve logged into the Account Center with my EA Account credentials?
Additional support links and videos:
[Discuss This Article]