|The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter periodically so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia!|
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
December is here and the Artisan Festival and Holiday Gifts are in full swing! Already shards are filling Santa's elves with Bulk Order Deeds to grow their Holiday Trees! Based on the updates to the cooldown time between each city, all cities should have a chance to participate this year.
The team is still hard at work getting Endless Journey completed before our holiday break. The team will be on holiday break and out of the office from December 18th through January 2nd. Do not fear though! We are still available in case of an emergency and we always have Customer Service available in game.
We will start up with two Developer Meet and Greets in January, look for those dates, times, and locations on UO.com in January.
In preparation for Endless Journey I want to be very clear with regard to TOS violoations. Anyone caught on an Endless Journey account doing anything against the TOS will be immediately banned, there will not be any warnings. Something new we will be adding to the Newsletter is the number of accounts that were banned as a result of TOS violations. We understand how frustrating it can be when everyone isn't on the same playing field. With this new information available in the newsletter we want to show you the actions we are taking to keep that field as fair as possible.
For the month of December we have added two new dyes in the Ultima Store
so check it out!
From our Family to yours we hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!
See you in Britannia,
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
New Login ScreensPart of Endless Journey is capturing the iconic feel of Ultima Online and offering it for everyone to experience at any time. Part of that feel is the new login screens we are excited to share with you! The one below are featured in the Classic and Enhanced Clients.
Question & Answer Corner
1. Would it be possible to add more cookie recipes to cooking such as for Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Yes we can do this for next year.
2. Would it be possible to add an urn to the Player Memorial stones available?
Yes we can do that for a future update.
3. Would it be possible to add an Orc Champion Spawn?
We actually really like that idea, so look for something like this in the future.
4. We have been asked to sell the minor tokuno dyes in the in game store, is this possible?
Sure we will be happy to add those for those that want them.
1. If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back please contact support here and give them the details and identify the account as yours, depending on the termination we will remove the restriction from your account so you may open it again.
2. All Sovereigns purchased from Origin have to be entered on the Account Management page. You can not enter these in game.
3. Anyone that is trying to reopen an account please make sure you send all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a record of this. In the original request to support if you do not know your secret word please ask for a hint. Give them all the information to identify the account as yours so there will not be a lot of delays.
4. Anyone that does not get their codes from Origin please follow this link to resolve the issue..
5. If you have any in game questions or issues please either page in game or email email@example.com.
6. For any feedback to content put in game please send it to UO@broadsword.com.
7. Regarding Origin orders, codes, and third party resellers.
Recently some of the player base may have noticed that an Origin store purchase they have made did not arrive or complete as expected. A confirmation or code email has not been received and you are wondering what may have occurred with your order. The Origin store enacts reviews on all transactions to safeguard against fraudulent purchases, and these reviews may take up to 72 hours. Unfortunately our Billing department is not able to expedite or circumvent this process, however players who have questions or concerns regarding a store purchase can contact Origin support for assistance using the below link:
When prompted for a product, choose Origin. Next choose your platform, and select ‘Orders’ as the topic. You can further specify your issue in the subsequent fields before speaking with an agent.
We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of gametime, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance.
To reset your password you must first understand which type of account you are resetting the password for. EA Accounts, Mythic Master Accounts, and Mythic Product Accounts all have separate individual passwords. All of which you can reset at your leisure at our Account Center at https://accounts.eamythic.com/. Unfortunately, Broadsword Support cannot assist with potential EA Account issues or passwords, please follow the steps below.
To reset your EA Account password:
* Please visit https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword
* At the EA.com page enter the email used to log into your EA Account to change its password.
* If you have not received your password or have received an error while trying to reset the password and you have disabled all spam filters, please contact EA Support here, https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/#?product=origin&platform=pc
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD UPDATE
To update your credit card information, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Account Center (https://accounts.eamythic.com) with your EA Account email and its password
- Select the 'Subscriptions' tab
- Locate the account you would like to update the card for
- Select the 'Subscribe' button
- Select the billing cycle you would like to use and continue
- When you get to the page asking which payment method you would like to use, instead of choosing to add a card, select the 'Manage Accounts' option in the top right corner of the page. This should load a new page that will contain your previous credit card information.
- Find the card you wish to update and select the 'X' button
- You can now re-enter your credit card with the updated information by using the 'Add a card' button.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AT THE ACCOUNT CENTER (https://accounts.eamythic.com/)
How to create an account or log into my account?
How to manage my accounts after I’ve logged into the Account Center with my EA Account credentials?
Additional support links and videos:
[Discuss This Article]