Not actually posted anywhere public for some unknown reason...
|The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter every month so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia.|
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
Time of Legends: Publish 90
"The dim glow of the moongate illuminates the jungle ahead, the roar of unknown beasts breaks the silence of night. Before you is the Valley of Eodon, an untamed wilderness of untold riches waiting to be discovered…"
Ultima Online: Time of Legends draws inspiration from the classic single player game, Worlds of Ultima: Savage Empires. Through the awesome power of the Time Lord, players are able to explore this new land and immerse themselves in a variety of new features including,
As part of the Time of Legends, all players will benefit from updates to existing systems including,
- The Dragon Turtle Champion Spawn
- Shadowguard, the fortress of the vile enchantress Minax
- The Valley of Eodon, a new area to explore with new tameables, artifacts, armor sets, and hidden treasures
- Skill Mastery System, 16 skills with more than 35 new spells & abilities
- Expanded Stonecrafting to allow greater customization of player housing
- 2 new housing tiles sets
- New craftable clothing, including Tiger & Dragon Turtle inspired armor
- 2 additional stable slots
- Spirituality & Humility virtues, completing the Virtue System
- Revamped currency system to allow greater ease in storing and trading gold
18th Anniversary Limited Time OfferTo help us celebrate our 18th Anniversary we would like to announce that if you have a current subscription, reactivate your account, or start a new account in August, September, or October, your account will have the Time of Legends expansion applied automatically. A gift from us to you!
Happy Birthday UO!
A Time for LegendsThe Team has been working really hard on preparing for the release of the Time of Legends which will be available in September. To catch up on the fiction be sure to check out The Silver Gate, The Lost King, and Isamu’s Legacy.
Meet & Greet ScheduleEvery two weeks the UO Team meets with players on a designated shard to answer any questions you may have. If you have always wanted to know something or just want to say hello please join us! View the complete schedule here , see you in Britannia!
Question & Answer Corner
1. When my house reaches 10 years old who do I write to get a Historical Banner?
Email Mesanna with your shard, house name, facet, and location.
2. Does the Stygian Abyss +30 day game time code work on 14 day free trial accounts?
No they do not, that code will only work on new accounts and the 14 day trial account is not considered a new account.
3. How can Governors request to add town improvements to the cities they represent?
Governors that want to run events with just a few decorations can contact the Player Event Coordinator, if a Governor wants to add a more robust set of town improvements they go through the Crown which will work with the Devs to add it to the library of available town improvements.
4. Is Windows 10 compatible with UO?
If you are currently running on Windows 7 without issue, Windows 10 will operate correctly.
5. Is it possible to fix the gating issues between some of the newer facets?
We have this issue in the system and will be looking to address it in our next bug push.
Preview of the new UO.comWhile it has taken us a bit longer than we originally anticipated we are continuing to work on a completely redesigned UO.com slated for launch this September. With the re-launch of UO.com we are happy to announce that players will find a host of new features including language support for 10 languages, a brand new wiki, an event calendar, and continued updates to MyUO and new Vice vs Virtue leaderboards.
Here's a sneak peak of our new site
[Discuss This Article]