|The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter periodically so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia!|
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
We are still working hard on getting Publish 94 out, which should be around the end of August. In the mean time we have made a few changes that are on TC1 and would appreciate your feedback.
June was a special month for us because the UO Team had the honor of attending one of our owns wedding. Please join us in the celebration of Bleak's union to his beautiful bride. The pictures in the header are compliments of the photo booth at the reception.
See you in Britannia,
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
The Kotl CityThis year the Kotl City will be the setting for the popular "Treasures of Doom" event! This "Treasures of Tokuno" style event takes place in the newly rediscovered Kotl City. Much mystery shrouds what happened in this once magnificent subterranean metropolis - only the most daring adventurers will be able to uncover her long lost secrets and be rewarded with mythical treasures!
Question & Answer Corner1. When will you fix the Secret Chest and will it be sold in the Ultima Store?
Yes we have fixed the issue with the Secret Chest and it will be available to purchase in game after Publish 94.
2. Is the gargoyle special move, "Infused Throw" working as intended? If a gargoyle only dismounts with this weapon, the person that is hit gets the resistance to paralyze activated. that seems like an oversight because the special would paralyze when on mount.
This is working as intended to prevent dismount + paralyze combo.
3. Why can Leaf, Tiger and Dragon Turtle armor not be enhanced?
This is something we hope to address in Publish 95.
4 Why is the Pen of Wisdom a different hue than the one from the Origin Store? Is it a different pen?
No, we have corrected the hue of the pen to match the hue from the Origin Store to cut down on any confusion in the future. We will also be adding the ability to copy the runic atlas using the Pen of Wisdom in Publish 94.
5. Why don't loot items with 125 strength requirement that get enhanced with lower requirements receive a lowered strength requirement bonus?
This is due to the nature of a negative property that was added during the Publish 86 loot revamp. We will be adding a page to the wiki to clear up any confusion.
1. If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back please contact support here and give them the details and identify the account as yours, depending on the termination we will remove the restriction from your account so you may open it again.
2. All Sovereigns purchased from Origin have to be entered on the Account Management page. You can not enter these in game.
3. Anyone that is trying to reopen an account please make sure you send all the information to email@example.com so we can have a record of this. In the original request to support if you do not know your secret word please ask for a hint. Give them all the information to identify the account as yours so there will not be a lot of delays.
4. Anyone that does not get their codes from Origin please follow this link to resolve the issue..
5. If you have any in game questions or issues please either page in game or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. For any feedback to content put in game please send it to UO@broadsword.com.
7. Regarding Origin orders, codes, and third party resellers.
Recently some of the player base may have noticed that an Origin store purchase they have made did not arrive or complete as expected. A confirmation or code email has not been received and you are wondering what may have occurred with your order. The Origin store enacts reviews on all transactions to safeguard against fraudulent purchases, and these reviews may take up to 72 hours. Unfortunately our Billing department is not able to expedite or circumvent this process, however players who have questions or concerns regarding a store purchase can contact Origin support for assistance using the below link:
When prompted for a product, choose Origin. Next choose your platform, and select ‘Orders’ as the topic. You can further specify your issue in the subsequent fields before speaking with an agent.
We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of gametime, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance.
[Discuss This Article]