Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Maelmordha
Neophyte
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 33
Guild Affiliation: Royal Knights Of Redemption

Guild Functions

Post by Maelmordha » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:50 pm

From time to time i have give memebrs of the RKV a little reminder of certain things. This is one of those times unfortunatly. This is to remind EVERYONE in RKV that High Council meetings and guild meetings are MANDATORY and that the case of both meetings i expect EVERYONE to show on their RKV chars. While i certainly can understand that council meetings and the like can be long and at times a little boring, i will remind ALL members that we are an RP guilld. Therefor we do RP at times. While i do also understand that personal things do come up at times, that does not mean we shouldn't try. The bottom line is if you can make it a point to be on for champ spawns, Lady M runs etc., then you can make it for guild functions as well. This point is not up for discussion (sorry to be an ass on about it). Thanks again for your cooperation and i will remind you all that it is YOUR guild , it'll only be a good or bad as you all make it.
0 x

Ludwig
Journeyman
Character Age: 0
Guild Affiliation: RKV

Re: Guild Functions

Post by Ludwig » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm

I agree, if RL calls, well, that is what it is. But if you are online and are doing something else, well that's not participating.
0 x

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)

Post by MalagAste » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Couldn't agree with you more Mael......... RP/RKV comes FIRST!
0 x

Zak
Noob
Character Age: 0

Post by Zak » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Butt, Butt, Butt ....... what if the evil *typos* appear consistently and you have blood squirting from your eyes, trying with all your might not to hit "that" button..... and then there's the age appropriate thing. I mean, how many grandpa's do we have around here that have a theme song called Barbie Girl?
But then, there is the evasive technique of Recalling while screaming *typo* for all to hear that is rather fun....... ok, I'll be there each time that my Lil Buddy isn't here.

Zak
0 x

Return to “General GL Chat”