GL OOC BOARD: Open Forum

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Kaydon
Citizen
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

General update...

Post by Kaydon » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:24 am

I haven't been in game much, other than to check vendors and attend the `trial'. I haven't left game, and have no intention of doing so. However, as most know, I'm a teacher, and the last 2 weeks of school are very busy. Long days of grading the state tests, getting the lab closed up, and so forth. I'm now officially on vacation. In addition, I've been given Astronomy as a class next year, and I will be working from home over the summer to prepare for that as well.

The wife and I are leaving today for a 10 day trip to Arkansas to visit her family, and bring home our grandaughter Haylea for the summer. Haylea plays UO while she is here, so I'm sure many of you will see her around, buying clothes and looting anything on the ground to sell to buy more clothes. I also have a house for her to play out of and decorate. She's a hoot in UO!

To Clannad Skara, my apologies for my absence of late. It's my intent to get things back in order and running when I get back. One thing I can tell you is that we will start having clan gatherings (guild meetings) every other thursday, starting on July 16th at 8pm (CST) (That's 9pm EST!). Much and many things to discuss, and the meeting will NOT last long. (I can't stand long meetings.. get the business done, and lets go kill something!) All members are asked to attend. A clan gathering is ALWAYS open to the public, should anyone wish to attend or have something to bring to Clannad Skara's attention. (NO meeting is ever private in this guild, save a meeting of the cheiftan and his/her warlords when needed.)

See you all soon!

Kaydon Bhey
Cheiftan / Clannad Skara
0 x

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)
UO Shard: Great Lakes

Re: General update...

Post by MalagAste » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:43 pm

You have a good time and your return will be eagerly anticipated.

Safe Journeys!

Malag-aste Hla-ate

Keeper of Lore, RKV
0 x

Return to “General GL Chat”