Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Emperor Tenebrous
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Party Crasher

Post by Emperor Tenebrous » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:42 pm

Oh for the love of Christ....

Daks, props to you to the site. I fear you might be polishing the brass on the Titanic, but rhetoric aside...

Oona...

Nothing personal, but who the fuck do you think you are?

You sit, you write about how the new incarnation of RKR is not what it used to be. How those who have taken its reigns are not worthy of the great mantle you have laid upon it.

I ask again, who the fuck do you think you are?

Your lively post on the OOC forums conveys how bent outta shape you got because a guild got sick of an absentee GM...but this tirade you are firing off about how no one one knew what roleplay was until you came along...

Sunshine, I have been in your "rp" midst...whether you knew it or not, and by my standards, you didnt amaze, shock, or astound. You were given the keys to a Ferrari and you drove around for a little while...and as far as I'm concerned, you never cleared 2nd gear. So, for the benefit of the people involved, stop pontificating when your merit is lacking, especially when it comes to RKR.

You are...what...2nd Gen RKR? Maybe 3rd? I lost track.

End of the day, you're bitter because people got fed up with your inactivity...and while I empathize with your IRL timesinks, you didnt have time to run a guild. They supplanted you. Waaah. Emperors of kingdoms have fallen because of less...

...keep that in mind.

In conclusion, I felt it pertinent to call out someone who was taking far too much credit for something that existed long before her arrival. RKR was great when you arrived, greater before you assumed command.

I could have called your incarnation of RKR in Ren's absence as some abomination...

...but evil Atalan nethergods maintain a state of class that prevents us from confronting a guilty party with anything less than an absolute truth.

>=E
0 x

Malice-CLAN
Master
Guild Affiliation: CLAN

Re: Party Crasher

Post by Malice-CLAN » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:22 am

....*starts slow clap*.... :Applause ......Thank you.
0 x

Maelmordha
Neophyte
Character Age: 33
Guild Affiliation: Royal Knights Of Redemption

Post by Maelmordha » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Wow Tene, that was a little harsh. I don't even know how to respond to that one. Not that there might not be a real ring of truth to that but, even so wow.That being said i must agree with Dak, enough of this drama please. The former leader is no longer playing and it is time we moved on from this subject. I expect no more comments from anyone in RKV regarding this matter IT IS FINISHED. Let's move on and have fun guys. That is what it is really all about right? On another suject,Uniform colors :great job Willa on the color scheme the new uniforms should go with our new outlook and direction for RKV.

Long live the Knights!, Maelmordha Praefectus RKV
0 x

Emperor Tenebrous
Noob

Post by Emperor Tenebrous » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:27 am

I wont dispute the harshness, Mael...but was my post any worse than someone stating, in so many words, that GL remnants didn't know the definition of roleplay unless you experienced it in her presence? I just don't possess a "e-filter" when it comes to that kind of shit. I dont hate Oona...I hated her post, and I laid out my reasons for it.

I agree, the drama (as you call it) may not be beneficial, but its hardly detrimental. Drama is the underlying glue that holds any roleplay (read: roleplay=drama) in place.

I dont promote angst. I promote calling bullshit when one sees it, and giving a subtle hipcheck to those who, in my twisted little opinion use tenure alone as some claim to rp significance. Produce substantial, innovative and original roleplay before you chastise others for coming up short.

If nothing else, remember those three words.

Innovative, original and substantial.

Best of luck.

>=E
0 x

Maelmordha
Neophyte
Character Age: 33
Guild Affiliation: Royal Knights Of Redemption

Post by Maelmordha » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 pm

As stated Tene, i do believe you hit the nail on the head so to speak. My no more drama comments were directed soley toward the RKV in an effort to let the matter rest and get on with RP such as it is now . I was just concerned that your post would provoke another response and therefor continue the cycle. Honesty is a noble quality in anyone but, so is tact.
Just something to consider.Also for what it's worth you were right in this matter. As always i look forward to reading your future posts. Thanks for your opinions and support.

Maelmordha, Praefectus
Royal Knights of Virtue(RKV)
0 x

Emperor Tenebrous
Noob

Post by Emperor Tenebrous » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:50 pm

Very very true...tact (in this aspect of my life, anyways) has always been a weak spot :lol:

Best of luck.

>=E
0 x

Oona Abhail
Citizen

Post by Oona Abhail » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:25 pm

*giggles*

Never taken credit for shit... That is the best part... Secondly the issue had nothing to do with you, but regardless. If you must know was more ... [please note the use of the word "was"]... "bent" of how it had taken place.

1. I am always and have been available via icq.
2. I was in daily contact with the person that was made the "acting GM"
3. NEVER have I ever thought I was but a constant to RKR, and by no means any orginator. Actually... I think if you asked me when I began Rp, was on its way out. [The loss of the HG...Etc],
4. I basically inherited RKR because Ren never came back from africa or whatever that person had going on.
5. Yeah I am so busy... So what...

But its either here nor there....

But so in case you were under some misconception... Make sure that is cleared up for you, since your so very concerned bout it..

Oh and to your repeated question, "Who the fuck do I think I am".... I am some Puetro Rican chick that was logging in for fun, not trying to live something out via a compute Muah! All love... mouthy sob... :lol:
0 x

Emperor Tenebrous
Noob

Post by Emperor Tenebrous » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:01 am

Understood about 1/2 of that post...but I did get your general gist.

Your tone has changed significantly from your replay to me versus that post you authored "Thanks for the support, blah blah blah"

I do agree with you though...has NOTHING to do with me. That in itself should make you say "Hrmm...wtf? Why'd HE get riled? Dumbass hasn't played in years..."

It was because the melody of your primary post had far more sharp notes than this one did, and I found it mildly irritating. Because it has nothing to do with me, coupled with the fact that we've never had a disagreement before...well, if nothing else it should offer you a moment of introspection.

Concurrent with Mael's wishes, I wont continue this thread to its final stupidity because it serves no one (at this point) beyond you and I, Oona.

But as you say m'dear...its all love. I do need clarification on what a "mouthy sob" is. If its a loud cry, it wasn't my intent to emotionally injure you so...

If you're calling me a mouthy sonovabith...jeez...you're a little late to the party for that.

>;E
0 x

Return to “General GL Chat”