RP Book

GL OOC BOARD: Use this forum to ask questions and discuss Bard's Tales, current plots, and new ideas.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)
UO Shard: Great Lakes

RP Book

Post by MalagAste » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:41 pm

I promised I would get this posted so here it is. I wrote this up awhile ago and was dropping books but quit after getting annoyed by a certain sale site that kept rewriting all my books to advertise their illegal website... but I think it's still a great idea and I would like to return to dropping books about RP.... you can modify this book if you like adding contact information or whatever just try to keep it in the spirit of recruitment. Just cut and paste it into UO remember control V:

Looking for a new guild? Searching for something new? Ever tried Role-play? Have you thought about Role-play but weren’t sure you could do it?

If you’re searching for something new, exciting and different then perhaps the UOGLRPC (UO Great Lakes Role-Play Community) is for you!

Do you feel like you’re a part of your guild or just another number? If you want to really feel like you are a part of the game and you want to experience the game in a new way we can help you.

Role-Play isn’t about Thee, Thy and Thou… It’s about experiencing the game from your characters eyes. It’s about creating an Orc, an Elf, even a Gargoyle and truly playing the role.

It’s the difference between watching the sun set and seeing a picture of a sunset… Not every moment is spent at boring grinds doing the same activity over and over and over again…..

We do dungeon crawls, Doom trips, Champ spawns, and Peerless….. we just do it with a bit more style than others…

Some of us belong to Factions, some war and do battle…. (PvP). Others create evil….. they kidnap…. Murder…. Some pray for the day Mondain returns to power… Others see to it he does not…. Some go to jail…. Stand trial…. Everyday brings a new challenge.

We help one another as a community…. We help each other train skills, learn to PvP, become a good hunter, tamer or craftsman… Some learn of the Virtues and history of Great Lakes Role-Play… See and experience the game like never before…

Learn of past history and carve a new future. Build a town….

Is your entire guild looking for something new and different? Perhaps you’d like to form a town government? Perhaps your guild already owns a town almost…. Why not make it “feel” more like a town by becoming a part of the High Council of Britannia? Learn ways to bring your guild more of a sense of community….. Ideas on how to work together… sponsor events….. Put fun back into the game and take the boring grind out… Expand your community and expand your experience.

Did you try RP before? Maybe now is the time to give it another look….

Check out our website and forums at UORPC.NET…. read about the various guilds who participate in GLRPC.

We offer forum hosting to new guilds who join, as well as offering the benefits of community and support for smaller guilds. Whether you join the side of Evil or the side of Virtue we are here to support you. We also gather resources, participate in in-game events such as the Royal Spies and Royal Guard. We also use Ventrillo and offer separate channels in our vent for other guilds. We host a server using the new map server UOCartographer. With a wealth of knowledge in skill training, PvP, PvM and game history, we can help you get the most out of your in-game experience.

If you feel like you would want to check us out check out calendar at UORPC.NET and venture over to the Wild Rose Inn during one of our Tavern nights… or drop us a line… our contact information is on the forums. We welcome all races!
0 x

Return to “Roleplay Springboard”