Jhelom, IC/OOC

GL OOC BOARD: Use this forum to ask questions and discuss Bard's Tales, current plots, and new ideas.

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Ra'Dian Fl'Gith
Citizen
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Jhelom, IC/OOC

Post by Ra'Dian Fl'Gith » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:11 pm

As many know, I continued forth on an IC handling of the Jhelom Seat situation -- agree or disagree with that, let's leave it where it is, in game.

However, in the spirit of community and compromise, I have also worked to address the OOC issues of the situation, and was already doing so as this situation moved forward in game.

To this end, while I will neither speak for anyone else on this matter, there is, indeed a team of people working on the Jhelom community front. This team is headed by Silverbrook's player, and is in the in-game form of Beauvina. I myself will also have a character that will be used to support Jhelom events as she needs me. There are additional people who will be involved as necessary.

To clarify, the particular community effort is spearheaded and is the work of Silverbrook's player, but those of us who choose to be involved in an IC manner are doing so because we support the style of her events, and believe some levity is as important in UO as "seriousness."

If others choose to step forth and reveal their participation, that is fully up to them. I don't expect a bunch of ICQs or emails asking me who they are, what their involvement is, or anything else; frankly, that's up to them to share, and I'm not going to do it for them.

In short, hopefully the OOC backing through IC means will help ease these tensions. And I pray that as we move forward, this will be an IC endeavor on all fronts that will benefit the community.
0 x

Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.

Return to “Roleplay Springboard”