Moderators: MalagAste, Ludwig

Maelmordha
Neophyte
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 33
Guild Affiliation: Royal Knights Of Redemption

Promotions/ Demotions

Post by Maelmordha » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:51 am

This is to clear up any possible misunderstandings for promotions or demotions in the future. Promotions are mostly based on participation in guild activities , though not always solely.The following members have been demoted for lack of participation: Fenrir from Turcople to Dragoon. Arzakon Smash has been kicked from the guild unfortunatly we really liked him but, i feel since he ws given officer rank he needed to be on much more than he was. The same is true of Fenrir. The thing is i do not think it is fair to keep people in the guild who don't participate, it is not fair to those who do and the people who are on work very hard to make this guild run and gaming alot of fun as well. So there are two possible spots for advancement open in the future. the Post of Dextera and a Turcople spot. Perhaps those can be filled in the near future. We'll see *grins*. Also just a reminder the Knighting Ceramony is at 8 p.m. central tonight so please try hard to be there. This is very important for new members to see we support them. Thanks and see you tonight.

Mael
0 x

Malice-CLAN
Master
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0
Guild Affiliation: CLAN

Re: Promotions/ Demotions

Post by Malice-CLAN » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Sturm should be there on time! :)
0 x

Ludwig