Week of 12/7/08

IC RKR BOARD: Public welcome.

Moderators: MalagAste, Ludwig

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)
UO Shard: Great Lakes

Week of 12/7/08

Post by MalagAste » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:18 pm

This week we have our usual Monday night Tavern Night at 8pm CST at the Wild Rose Inn.

Tuesday is our Guild meeting at 8pm CST at the Keep.

Wednesday is our training night as usual at 8pm CST, Please contact Maelmordha in regards to Training. I'm sure he would appreciate any ideas you have to offer. (I do formally notify the guild that I will NOT be in attendance for the nights training as I will be unavailable.)

Thursday-Saturday, Sometime during this week we DO need to prepare for the Gathering of the Guilds. I want as MANY Knights and Squires to attend the Gathering as possible. We need a bunch of guild books created and we also need to have runes to the Keep and or Castle made up to hand out. Someone is more than welcome to make runes if there is any need I can certainly order up a bunch of blank runebooks. I'm sure all the local crafters in the area will be more than willing to assist us. Any ideas would be welcome for the event and we will want to spread word of our upcoming re-dedication event.... which also needs to be addressed. I will need volunteers for things for the Re-Dedication Ceremony to take place at the Castle on December the 18th at 8pm cst.

Also anyone and everyone in the community is encouraged to attend the Gathering and spread word of our community.

Please contact me with any ideas you have as well let me know if you will be available for any of the events. It's very important we communicate well and get this underway.

Thank you,

Malag-aste Hla-ate, Undermarshall, Royal Knights of Virtue
0 x

Maelmordha
Neophyte
Character Age: 33
Guild Affiliation: Royal Knights Of Redemption

Re: Week of 12/7/08

Post by Maelmordha » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Let me futher follow up on Willa's request. We do indeed need to start getting ready for the gathering of the guilds. While i know how much fun we are having doing hunting and things of that nature, we must also do our part for the guild. Please make it a point to be available (and on a knight char) to help with the preparations. Remember this is YOUR guild too. If it is to succeed then EVERYONE must lend a hand. I will personally make all the runes needed. Also we have been getting a little lax on our Pvp training l(some of us) i do understand about RL events that must be tended to yet still we must find a way to get this done. If we need to move training days around a little to accomodate certain members that is cooli can do that. I want EVERYONE'S participation in the training sessions. Trust me we ARE going to need them at some point.
Also to follow up on that last comment, i would like to resume Fel patrols. While i do realize that there are alot of scriptors out there. I feel that good TEAMWORK is the key. If we work well as a TEAM we can overcome some of the cheaters out there. The whole point is to get better. Our goal is to one day have an enemy guild to fight. Well what kind of fighters will we be if we don't practice teamwork not just one on one sparring? Alright ,enough said look forward to your replys.

Maelmordha
0 x

Ludwig
Journeyman
Character Age: 0
Guild Affiliation: RKV

Re: Week of 12/7/08

Post by Ludwig » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:29 pm

I'll be there for both events, just let me know what I can do to help.

I think a small jousting tournament would be fun for the guild gathering, just to show off a bit.
0 x

Return to “Royal Knights of Redemption Grand Hall”