Moderators: MalagAste, Ludwig

Malice-CLAN
Master
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0
Guild Affiliation: CLAN

Publish 56 and Factions

Post by Malice-CLAN » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:06 pm

Ok..so theres this new pub comin out..that supposedly is gonna be a decent upgrade to factions. Now I know we kinda threw the idea of makin RKR a faction guild..but decided it just wouldnt work well with the RP we wanna do. Ive been thinking...(scary, I know)..and this new pub could give us some action we have been missing very much so. The raids here and there in Fel give us somethin to do a little bit of, and its fine. But, I would like to make another guild, RKRF, Royal Knights of Redemption Faction. A faction branch of RKR that can participate in the faction pvp. I already have a second Sturm charecter I am workin on..have a new template im gonna try out and see how I like. Ive already made the guild..and Im going to give it a shot. Anyone else interested in putting another charecter in the guild to do some factions with me? I dont think it would hurt to at least check it out. :D
0 x

Ludwig
Journeyman
Guild Affiliation: RKV

Re: Publish 56 and Factions

Post by Ludwig » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:53 pm

I don't like the idea of RKR going faction... But a sub-guild for that would be more plausible.

I can put another char together for the faction guild, but it may be a little bit before he's leathal.
0 x

Malice-CLAN
Master

Post by Malice-CLAN » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:14 pm

No I didnt mean RKR itself go factin..was saying it was something we mentioned a while back. Im talkin SUB guild..I already made it actually. But my char isnt ready either..and it will be at least two weeks before the pub hits the shard anyways..so plenty of time to get ready. :D
0 x

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)

Post by MalagAste » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:22 pm

I agree I don't like the idea of RKR going factions but a division for Factions would be sweet...... I do have a character or two I could put into that...... So would we join TB or what?
0 x

Malice-CLAN
Master

Post by Malice-CLAN » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:30 pm

TB would be the logical choice...but I am currently doin some research as to which sides are most powerful. I know CoM is tought atm, and I know MiN is pushin to expand as well. But it would either HAVE to be TB or CoM. Cant be the bad guys :twisted: ...un...fortunately....hehehe
0 x

Return to “OOC RKR Discussion”