OOC GLOBAL BOARD: Open Chat.
Severn
Citizen
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0
Guild Affiliation: NWJ

Seed box

Post by Severn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 pm

So, I've been playing around with the new seed box...and this is what I've found out so far.

It works the same locked down in your house or in your backpack, and no matter how many seeds are in there, it is only 10 stones and only counts as 1 item.

It will hold up to 200 different types of seeds, and up to 500 total seeds. Unlike in normal boxes, one stack of seeds does not count as 1 seed. How ever many seeds are in that stack, is counted.

And your account does have to be at least 4 years old to use it. (It was easier than I thought to find an account young enough to test this....)

It only displays up to 20 different types of seeds at a time, notice the arrows at the bottom to switch to another page once you have more than 20 types of seeds.

Here's a picture of the options given when you click on a stack of seeds in the seed box.

Over all, while I wish it was a little easier to move the seeds around in the seed box....(not like my seeds aren't already sitting in alphabetical order....)I'm very happy with it! And that it seems for once, they made something...that isn't broken and does what they said it would do!
0 x

Return to “General Chat”