Snowbound

OOC GLOBAL BOARD: Open Chat.
MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)
UO Shard: Great Lakes

Snowbound

Post by MalagAste » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:30 am

Well... I'm now down to just these forums as I'm without much access to the internet.. but I thought I'd let you all know how I am.

Stuck....

Looks like I'm in for the long haul here and will not be available to spend time with you tonight... or infact most this week...

Snow is incoming and Dad is being his stubborn self.. and remains.... I swear he's waiting till Christmas... I wish he wouldn't it's been hell this week and I'm exhausted.

I love the man dearly but spending a week with my sisters and brother in a tiny room waiting for the end is certainly put family bonds to the test.

I'm beyond exhausted and bordering on completely insane... I wish I could come home but not only does he refuse to let go this life but storms are moving in and the prospects of my getting home anytime in the near future are dashed.

Joanni left and took her laptop with her leaving me with only this pc which seems to be absolutely against icq even icq 2 go so there is no chatting at all now.

Tell everyone Merry Christmas.....

If they give out anything for Xmas at the event I would appreciate it greatly if someone could not only snag me one of whatever... but do some sort of recap so I can at least keep up on the boards.

Also I'm still missing a switch. if anyone can snag me one.

Thanks...

Thinking of you all,

Malag's player

Jennifer
0 x

Martyna Z'muir
Librarian
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Library of Sosaria
Guild Abbreviation: LofS

Re: Snowbound

Post by Martyna Z'muir » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Good to hear from you Malag, sorry things aren't as merry as they should be :(

We will try to snag you things.. I haven't seen the stag in days now, but I hear its been around. I managed to get a switch by stealth-camping the Fel Yew gate. I'm not sure how the reds find that fun, since all they did was stand around.

I did snag you a pair of the hued gingerbread cookies, however! :P I've heard tell of fruitcake and colored shirts on other shards, but have yet to see anything on GL.

I hope things get better for you and your family... Don't worry about UO, it isn't going anywhere = and neither are we.
0 x

Stella90
Noob
UO Shard: Napa Valley
Character Age: 0

Re: Snowbound

Post by Stella90 » Fri May 25, 2012 5:16 am

With this post you reminded me of X-mas, which is quite soon. ( Yes, half a year is not that much)
Thanks for this great post!
0 x

Return to “General Chat”