FoF for 4/03/09: Spring Showers

News from the UO Herald (Patch Notes, announcements, and FoF) Please discuss these posts in General Chat or 'The Ranter's Soapbox' as appropriate.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

FoF for 4/03/09: Spring Showers

Post by Lord DaKaren » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Originally posted 03 Apr 2009 15:04:28 by Chrissay Zeeman on the UO Herald:

In this week's Five on Friday we cover additional tamables in Stygian Abyss and the Avatar.

When are we going to see a naval expansion?

Arrrr…. Remind me one day to tell you a tale, oh such a tale, of great waves and fierce gale, of the dev team and High Seas…
- Draconi

--

Will there be any new tameable mounts with SA? Or any new tameables? Maybe something that will help high lvl tamers get some gains. I love my tamer. But pushing to 120 has been a very long, tiring process.

It’s a big world, I wouldn’t be surprised!
-Draconi

--

Since he is in a different "shard" of the Gem of Immortality who retrieved the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom from the Gargoyles?

Ah. Actually, the Avatar exists in the original Britannia, not in another shard. The shards each contain a copy of Britannia, but the shards themselves (at least some) still lay in what we could call Britannia Prime. In our worlds, the Codex has never been discovered by the humans, and never recovered from the Abyss. This will form an integral part of the Stygian Abyss lore, as we explore what relationship the Gargoyles have maintained with this incredible artifact.
-Draconi

--

Are we ever going to see the Avatar in Ultima Online?

I wouldn’t expect to, no.
-Draconi

--

Is there a cap to how many points you can be awarded killing monsters in the doom guantlet?? I can do the doom guantlet alone with my greater drag, and it seems like I get a better drop rate in a group than getting all the damage by myself. Or is it a quantity of kills thing??

There is no cap to how many points a player can be awarded. Dark Fathers do provide more points than the other doom boss monsters. Multiple Dark Fathers and other doom boss monsters spawning in the gauntlet will certainly increase the chance of a participating player getting an artifact.
-Leurocian

--

Announcements:

Fansite News and Player run events can be found in this week's "Community Spotlight". Just click here http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php.

--

Submit your questions for the Five on Friday here http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php.
0 x

Return to “Global UO News”