Log of the High Council Meeting on 10/19/15

Communications with the High Council of Britannia.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Log of the High Council Meeting on 10/19/15

Post by Lord DaKaren » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 am

Log of the 471st Session of the High Council of Britannia.

DaKaren: Welcome to the 471st session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: As I am sure you all know, a new realm has opened to us. A savage land called Eodon.
DaKaren: A great deal about this new realm remains a mystery, including not only its physical location, but when it is.
DaKaren: Much like the cathedral accessible from Doom, it is rumored that the valley is temporally asynchronous with present-day Britannia.
DaKaren: You can thank the Doc...er...Time Lord for that little wrinkle.
Martyna Z'muir: *raises a brow at the near slip*
DaKaren: Rumor also has it that Minax is trapped there, in her stronghold of Shadowguard.
DaKaren: If anyone gets the opportunity, please end her.
Dot Warner: That could decimate the Feluccan cosmetics industry...
DaKaren: *smirks* I shall take that chance.
DaKaren: If you wish to know more about Eodon, King Blackthorn commissioned a survey by the Ministry of Security.
DaKaren: I am confident that Lady Z'muir would provide a copy of her team's findings to those interested.
Martyna Z'muir: *nods*
Martyna Z'muir: I brought a copy with me.
DaKaren: Grand.
DaKaren: Grand Marshal Polynikes could not be with us this eve.
DaKaren: However, I do not believe there have been any military engagements since last we met, thus he may not have had anything to report.
DaKaren: Councilor Kivlov, does the Township of Newcastle have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Guntur Kivlov: I don't believe I do at this time.
Guntur Kivlov: I am very intrigued by these "new lands" however
Guntur Kivlov: I will need to investigate further.
Guntur Kivlov: I yield the floor Chancellor
DaKaren: Thank you, Councilor.
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, does the city of Minoc have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Tanda: Minoc
Tanda: has been looking into a report of a missing heir
Tanda: to Minoc Mining Company
Tanda: the remainder of those enslaved have been returned
Tanda: home
Tanda: or employed
DaKaren: Wonderful.
Tanda: several of Von Karl's
Tanda: men died in Minoc
Tanda: we feel
Tanda: just awful
Tanda: about that
DaKaren: Tragic, I am sure...
Tanda: indeed
John: *chuckles softly*
Tanda: other than that things in Minoc have been recovering
Tanda: that's all I have
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, does the City of Britain have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Dot Warner: *nods*
Dot Warner: Trade has increased somewhat in Britain with the discovery of Eodon.
Dot Warner: It also may be in part due to the fact that I have forbidden Britain businesses from interacting with Rodrik Von Karl's Dark Horse Trading Company.
Dot Warner: In fact, any Britain business that engages their... *sneers* services...will be prosecuted.
Dot Warner: For those who didn't hear, two weeks ago I received another ridiculous extortion demand from Von Karl.
Dot Warner: Two-hundred and fifty thousand gold a week for "protection," lest my citizens be harmed.
Dot Warner: Let it be known that no law-abiding citizen will be prosecuted for defending themselves, their family, property or business from Von Karl or his thugs.
Dot Warner: In more exciting news, please remember that the invitation-only King's Cup will be held on November 14th at 2:30pm C.
Dot Warner: That is all.
DaKaren: *nods slowly*
DaKaren: Councilor Tensus, does the City of Skara Brae have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Farimer Tensus: Aye thank you Chancellor
Farimer Tensus: Skara Brae is doing well, trade is fast and furious and we are well protected by
Farimer Tensus: the Jhelom Defense Force
Farimer Tensus: This is all I have to report at this time
DaKaren: Councilor Goldie, does the city of New Magincia have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Goldie: thank you
Goldie: All is well in New Magincia
Goldie: Been enjoying the partnership with our sister city Moonglow for the net toss
Goldie: I am looking forward to the upcoming Halloween events
Goldie: that is all I have to report
DaKaren: Councilor Kittie, does the city of Moonglow have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Kittie: *looks up from her doodles* Oh! Erm.. well, aside from Rodrik and his usual nonsense.. *clears her throat* .. Mr. Muldoon has sent word that he intends to make a public apology and thus, bring something
John: *chuckling softly*
Kittie: *special* to verity isle.
Kittie: Aside from this.. I have nothing further to report. *nods and returns to her pages of doodles*
DaKaren: Minister Hla-ate, do you have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Malag aste: I do not.
Malag aste: Thank you.
DaKaren: *sighs*
DaKaren: Thank you, Minister.
DaKaren: Do any of the citizenry have anything to bring before the High Council this eve?
DaKaren: Nay?
DaKaren: Very well.
DaKaren: I hereby adjourn the 471st session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: Go with the Virtues.
0 x

Return to “High Council Open Forum”