Log of the High Council Meeting on 11/16/15

Communications with the High Council of Britannia.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Log of the High Council Meeting on 11/16/15

Post by Lord DaKaren » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 am

Log of the 473rd Session of the High Council of Britannia.

DaKaren: Welcome to the 473rd session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: I would like to start off by welcoming Minister Todie back to the Council. *looks to the Minister* I hope the travails of your absence have not worn to heavily on thee.
DaKaren: King Blackthorn has been healed of a malady inflicted upon him by Minax and the Shadowlords.
Earlhad Todie: *nods*
DaKaren: Hopefully, this has also cured him of the cognitive dissonance which oft seems to afflict our kingdom's sovereigns.
DaKaren: Running off half-cocked without even bothering to leave a note, nearly getting themselves killed...or succeeding in doing so...*trails off, sighing*
Martyna Z'muir: Unlikely.
DaKaren: I dare but to dream.
DaKaren: Since Councilor Aornis is not amongst us this eve, I would like to remind everyone of the upcoming Walrus Festival...and the carnage that has become associated with it.
DaKaren: Please remember to give the bloodthirsty odobenus and their porcine minions no quarter.
DaKaren: The Grand Marshall isn't with us this eve... Fortunately, I do not believe there have been any incidents of a military nature since our last session.
Malag aste: I'll be sure to fill a nice quiver of arrows for them.
Goldie: *smiles*
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, does the city of Minoc have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Tanda: Thank you Chancellor
Tanda: Minoc is quite well, we will need to organize a search for a missing heir
Tanda: asking about hasn't revealed anything
Tanda: We're looking forward to the Yuletide season
Tanda: to begin
Tanda: Other than that it has been fine, that's all
DaKaren: *nods*
DaKaren: Thank you, Councilor.
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, does the City of Britain have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Dot Warner: Britain continues to fare well and trade continues to increase.
Dot Warner: The King's Cup Tournament occurred this past Saturday.
Dot Warner: Unfortunately, only three of the eight contenders bothered to attend.
Dot Warner: *sighs* Their loss.
Dot Warner: Congratulations to this year's champion is NightStriker of Rehab is for Quitters. He walked away with the one-hundred million gold purse.
Dot Warner: John Knighthawke came in second, while Leif of the Yew Militia came in third.
Dot Warner: They all fought valiantly.
Dot Warner: Britain's next event is the Third Annual Britain Harvest Banquet, to be held this coming Monday at 8pm in FitzOwen Green.
Dot Warner: There will be a gate provided near the First Bank of Britain.
Dot Warner: Please see the Tribune for further details.
Dot Warner: That is all. Thank you.
DaKaren: Councilor Kivlov, does the Township of Newcastle have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Guntur Kivlov: Good evening...
Guntur Kivlov: Newcastle has no outstanding issue to bring up to the council. Thank you Chancellor.
DaKaren: Councilor Goldie, does the city of New Magincia have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Goldie: thank you Chancellor
Goldie: Magincia has been very quiet
Goldie: I am still so thrilled to have our friend Earlhad back
DaKaren: Indeed.
Goldie: Cobwebs and I reward still stands to be paid in the event of an arrest for his kidnappers
Goldie: That is all I have tonight
DaKaren: Councilor Kittie, does the city of Moonglow have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Kittie: *shakes off her cat-nap*
Kittie: Huh? *purrs softly as she stretches and stands* .. Oh!! .. Moonglow truly has nothing to report. But, the Moonglow Holiday Ball will be starting in December, with hopes that that jolly old man, soon would be there.
Kittie: *snickers to herself* .. Other than that, that is all!
Kittie: *sits down, smiling as she gives off a yawn and purrs*
DaKaren: Minister Hla-ate, do you have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Malag aste: I am afraid I don't have anything either.
DaKaren: Thank you, Minister.
DaKaren: Minister Todie, do you have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Earlhad Todie: Thank you
Earlhad Todie: I really appreciated the break out
Earlhad Todie: I was a very luck coincidence
Earlhad Todie: that the house I was being held in was destroyed
DaKaren: Have you spoken to the Grand Marshal about your captivity?
Earlhad Todie: I have been writing down everything I can reminder
Earlhad Todie: and details as they come to me
DaKaren: A grand idea.
Earlhad Todie: Have not returned fully to my duties yet and for that I apologize
Earlhad Todie: Was very happy to see Goldie and Cobweb are safe.
DaKaren: It is all right.
DaKaren: Take your ti8me.
Earlhad Todie: That is all I have to report tonight
DaKaren: Thank you, Minister.
DaKaren: Chief Justicar Blazefire, does the High Court have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Nevahs Blazefire: Nothing at this time, Chancellor.
DaKaren: Thank you, Chief Justicar.
DaKaren: Do any of the citizenry have anything to bring before the High Council this eve?
DaKaren: Nay?
Malag aste: *yawns*
DaKaren: I hereby adjourn the 473rd session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: Go with the Virtues.
0 x

Return to “High Council Open Forum”