Log of the High Council Meeting on 2/22/16

Communications with the High Council of Britannia.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Log of the High Council Meeting on 2/22/16

Post by Lord DaKaren » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:53 am

Log of the 479th Session of the High Council of Britannia.

DaKaren: Welcome to the 479th session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: This will be one of our abbreviated sessions, at least in theory, as we have a lot to get through.
DaKaren: Xornia appears to be suffering from a form of schizophrenia, as two factions have appeared within the hive mind.
DaKaren: The Azure and he Vermilion factions claim to be studying conflict, with Sosaria being their test subjects.
DaKaren: Their methods, however, are less than scientific, and I find their supposed ignorance of the topic preposterous.
DaKaren: Regardless, Xornia is a powerful entity and must be dealt with in a manner that does not end with a new asteroid belt orbiting Re'en.
DaKaren: *sighs*
DaKaren: Let us get through reports so we can then vote on the three constitutional amendments and revised B.A.F. charter.
DaKaren: Grand Marshal Polynikes, would you please brief the Council on military matters in the Kingdom?
Polynikes of Yew: Thank you, Chancellor, members of the Council.
Polynikes of Yew: Things have been peaceful with no reported incidents of violence.
Polynikes of Yew: I really have nothing to share with the council at this time.
DaKaren: *nods*
DaKaren: Thank you, Grand Marshal.
DaKaren: Councilor Kivlov, does the Township of Newcastle have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Guntur Kivlov: Ahem
Guntur Kivlov: Newcastle echoes the Grand Marshals sentiments.
Guntur Kivlov: There is little to report, as such, Newcastle has nothing to bring to the council today.
Guntur Kivlov: thank you Chancellor
DaKaren: Thank you, Councilor.
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, does the city of Minoc have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Tanda: Minoc has fully recovered from the past difficulties
Tanda: we are politely moving along
Tanda: that's all
DaKaren: *nods *
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, does the City of Britain have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Dot Warner: *shakes head* Nothing new from the Royal Council...
DaKaren: Very well, thank you.
DaKaren: Councilor Jameison, does the city of Jhelom have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Thom Jameison: Thank you, Chancellor
Thom Jameison: I must apologize for missing the Royal Council
Thom Jameison: The city of Jhelom is continuing to prosper under my leadership.
Thom Jameison: Business is good and my citizens are safe and happy.
Thom Jameison: I will be planning a campaign against pirates in our waters in the near future.
Thom Jameison: I think we have them on the run. *smiles*
Thom Jameison: I will have more details on that action.
Thom Jameison: That is all I have for the Council at this time.
DaKaren: Councilor Arminger, does the city of Trinsic have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Norman Arminger: Thank you.
Norman Arminger: Trinsic is enjoying a time of peace and prosperity.
Norman Arminger: I have no issues or concerns to report to the High Council. That is all for me at this time.
DaKaren: Councilor Kittie, does the city of Moonglow have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Kittie: *shakes her head and smiles warmly* Nope! Thank you though Chancellor!
DaKaren: Councilor E, does the city of New Magincia have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Mr E: New Magincia has nothing to add from earlier
DaKaren: Adjutant Bentley, does the city of Skara Brae have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Bentley: Farrah has nothing further than what was announced at the Royal Council
DaKaren: Minister Hla-ate, do you have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Malag aste: No I do not thank you.
DaKaren: Thank you, Minister.
DaKaren: The time has come to vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia.
DaKaren: To recap, these amendments implement formal methods for joining the B.A.F. and streamlines redundant text and eliminates inconsistences.
DaKaren: Before I conduct a vote, are there any questions on the amendment?
DaKaren: Nay? Very well then.. We shall vote.
DaKaren: Councilor Kivlov, how does Newcastle Township vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Guntur Kivlov: Newcastle votes Aye.
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, how does the city of Minoc vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Tanda: Minoc votes Aye
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, how does the city of Britain vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Dot Warner: Britain votes aye.
DaKaren: Councilor Jameison, how does the city of Jhelom vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Thom Jameison: aye
DaKaren: Councilor Arminger, how does the city of Trinsic vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Norman Arminger: aye
DaKaren: Councilor Kittie, how does the city of Moonglow vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Kittie: Moonglow Votes Aye.
DaKaren: Councilor E, how does the city of New Magincia vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Mr E: Aye Chancellor
DaKaren: Adjutant Bentley, how does the city of Skara Brae vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Bentley: Farrah wishes her vote to be Aye
DaKaren: Minister Hla-ate, how do you vote on the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia?
Malag aste: Aye
DaKaren: The vote is unanimous, the amendments to Article VII and VIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia pass and shall be adopted.
DaKaren: Now we shall vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces.
DaKaren: To recap, the revised charter is now in line with the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia in regards to formal methods for joining the B.A.F.
DaKaren: It also resolves chain of command issues and inconsistent verbiage. I consider this document a work in progress.
DaKaren: Before I conduct a vote, are there any questions on the revision?
DaKaren: We shall take the votes.
DaKaren: Councilor Kivlov, how does Newcastle Township vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Guntur Kivlov: Newcastle votes Aye.
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, how does the city of Minoc vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Tanda: Minoc Votes Aye
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, how does the city of Britain vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Dot Warner: Britain votes aye.
DaKaren: Councilor Jameison, how does the city of Jhelom vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Thom Jameison: *shrugs* if we have to have the BAF
Thom Jameison: I vote aye for what it is worth.
DaKaren: Councilor Arminger, how does the city of Trinsic vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Norman Arminger: I vote aye.
DaKaren: Councilor Kittie, how does the city of Moonglow vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Kittie: Moonglow votes Aye
DaKaren: Councilor E, how does the city of New Magincia vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Mr E: Aye Chancellor
DaKaren: Adjutant Bentley, how does the city of Skara Brae vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Bentley: Farrah voices support and votes Aye
DaKaren: Minister Hla-ate, how do you vote on the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces?
Malag aste: I vote Aye.
DaKaren: The vote is unanimous, the revised Charter of the Britannian Armed Forces passes and shall be adopted.
DaKaren: I was going to have you vote on an amendment to Article XIII of the Sixth Royal Constitution of the Kingdom of Britannia, however, that document has gone missing.
DaKaren: The original article failed to both protect High Council members from abusive litigation and describe how to remove the immunities of a High Council member should it actually be warranted.
DaKaren: The amendment resolves both those issues.
DaKaren: I will have it posted this evening, for a vote next session.
DaKaren: Now, once these changes are integrated into the constitution, I will be going over the entire document to catch any remaining errors or inconsistencies.
DaKaren: I know there a few word errors and bizarre capitalization issues. I intend to fix those.
DaKaren: I hope to put the whole revised document up for a vote during the 482nd session.
Tanda: *smiles*
DaKaren: If anyone has any issues they would like addressed, please let me know.
DaKaren: Do any of the citizenry have anything to bring before the High Council this eve?
DaKaren: Nay?
DaKaren: Very well then.
Redlow DeSule: *shakes head*
DaKaren: I hereby adjourn the 479th session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: Go with the Virtues.
0 x

-Lord DaKaren

High Chancellor of Virtue of the High Council of Britannia
Archmage of the Order of the Etheral Ankh

Administrator of UORPC.NET
do you have the character?

Return to “High Council Open Forum”