Log of the High Council Meeting on 3/21/16

Communications with the High Council of Britannia.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Log of the High Council Meeting on 3/21/16

Post by Lord DaKaren » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Log of the 481st Session of the High Council of Britannia.

DaKaren: Welcome to the 481st session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: The Ring of Order was recently recovered by agents of the Crown in their efforts to keep the world of Balema from fusing with Britannia.
DaKaren: I believe the intent is to preserve as much of that world as possible and alter its trajectory through the Void. A daunting task indeed.
DaKaren: The myrmidex continue to pose a problem for travelers in Eodon... Reports of the insectoid beings bursting forth at the feet of the unwary are growing in number.
DaKaren: Should you be caught in such an ambush, it is suggested that you focus on any of their warrior class first - as they pose the most danger.
DaKaren: You will know them by their bulbous, spiked abdomen and capability of spellcraft.
DaKaren: Sir Geoffrey, who is encamped near the Barrab village, has more information.
DaKaren: Lady Z'muir has indicated there is a wealth of information located in the camp's sole covered wagon.
Martyna Z'muir: *nods*
DaKaren: I have completed my critical read-through of the Sixth Royal Constitution and have found numerous capitalization errors, a few spelling errors and, most surprisingly, several missing words.
DaKaren: I have also changed a scant few words for better grammatical flow without changing the context or meaning of their article.
DaKaren: The revised text will be available in the next few days and go for a vote during our 482nd session.
DaKaren: If you would like to propose any additional changes or amendments, please speak to me after this session.
DaKaren: Grand Marshal Polynikes, would you please brief the Council on military matters in the Kingdom?
Polynikes of Yew: Thankyou Chancellor, members of the High Council.
Polynikes of Yew: Things have been quiet with no reports of criminal activity.
Polynikes of Yew: There have been no new incidents with Rodrik's minions.
Polynikes of Yew: I would caution everyone to still exercise caution.
Polynikes of Yew: We know these peaceful interludes can come to a violent end with little warning.
DaKaren: *nods*
Polynikes of Yew: That is all I have for the Council at this time.
DaKaren: Thank you, Grand Marshal.
DaKaren: Due to the dual Council sessions this eve, Counselors who also serve on the Royal Council may forgo formal reports.
DaKaren: Councilor Kivlov, does the Township of Newcastle have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Guntur Kivlov: Newcastle has no pressing issues to bring to the council this eve.
Guntur Kivlov: Thank you Chancellor.
DaKaren: Thank you, Councilor.
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, does the city of Minoc have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Tanda: Minoc's trading has been brisk, town is quiet
Tanda: welcoming of spring back
Tanda: is a marvelous thing
Tanda: That is all
John: *smiling*
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, does the City of Britain have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Dot Warner: Thank you, but I have no changes to my report during the Royal Council.
DaKaren: * nods*
DaKaren: Councilor Jameison, does the city of Jhelom have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Thom Jameison: Nothing to add at this time.
DaKaren: Councilor Arminger, does the city of Trinsic have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Norman Arminger: Nothing new for the council.
DaKaren: Councilor Kittie, does the city of Moonglow have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Kittie: *shakes her head*
Kittie: I do not. *smiles*
DaKaren: Councilor E, does the city of New Magincia have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Image of Mr E: New Magincia has nothing to add to the report given earlier to the King.
DaKaren: Councilor PabII, does the City of Yew have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
pabII: Yew has nothing to report at this time thank you
DaKaren: Minister Hla-ate, do you have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Malag aste: No I do not.
DaKaren: Thank you, Minister.
DaKaren: Minister Todie, do you have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Earlhad Todie: thank you
Earlhad Todie: nothing to report
DaKaren: Thank you, Minister.
DaKaren: The Seventh Annual Bunny Bash will be held this Saturday at the Jollier Fairgrounds Tournament Stalls in mainland Skara Brae at 4pm under the central stars.
DaKaren: I hope to see you all there.
DaKaren: Do any of the citizenry have anything to bring before the High Council this eve?
DaKaren: Nay?
DaKaren: Very well...
DaKaren: I hereby adjourn the 481st session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: Go with the Virtues.
0 x

Return to “High Council Open Forum”