Log of the High Council Meeting on 11/28/16

Communications with the High Council of Britannia.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Log of the High Council Meeting on 11/28/16

Post by Lord DaKaren » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Log of the 497th Session of the High Council of Britannia.

DaKaren: Welcome to the 497th session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: The trouble with the Gilded Dagger has been resolved.
DaKaren: Apparently Sultana Nihad was not in favor of the peace treaty and hired the mercenaries to disrupt the process. Fortunately, they did not succeed.
John: *smiles proudly at Tanda*
DaKaren: I would wager that we have not heard the last from Nujel'm regarding the Sultana...
DaKaren: Copies of the signed Treaty, authored by Councilor Knighthawke, are in my office, the Library of Sosaria and the Britain House of Lords.
Dot Warner: *nods*
Martyna Z'muir: *nods*
Tanda: I appreciate that
DaKaren: Tomorrow, the Walrus Festival will...uhm...brighten? Vesper...
DaKaren: As in previous years, expect Bucky and Splat to cause trouble.
DaKaren: The first Artisan Festival begins this Thursday, though the organizers are being secretive as to which city shall start.
DaKaren: Lord Nicolus's elves will be collecting filled bulk orders in exchange for random presents at the end of each three-day period.
DaKaren: I believe the Nameless Rune Library has all the locations marked.
Martyna Z'muir: *nods*
DaKaren: Since Grand Marshal Polynikes has been away for such an extended period, I am opening the position to be filled by an able-bodied B.A.F. member.
DaKaren: Preferably one who does not hold any other positions within government.
DaKaren: As this is an appointed, not an elected position, I will allow until we return from winter break for applications.
DaKaren: Fortuitously, the kingdom has remained quiet the last few months and there are no pertinent military issues at the moment.
DaKaren: Councilor Kivlov, does the Township of Newcastle have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Guntur Kivlov: Good evening everyone.
Guntur Kivlov: I hope everyone’s holiday festivities were well.
Guntur Kivlov: Newcastle has been well and wishes everyone the best this coming season.
Guntur Kivlov: that is all i have Chancellor.
DaKaren: Thank you, Councilor.
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, does the city of Minoc have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Tanda: We're hearing more rumblings of Orc threatening some of our new citizenry
Tanda: So, Wednesday at 8 p.m.
Tanda: we're gathering forces to check it out
Tanda: Other than that, Minoc is doing well
Tanda: and we'll muddle through
Tanda: That's all
DaKaren: Hopefully the orcs aren't too hostile...
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, does the City of Britain have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Dot Warner: Casual trade in Britain has been light, I think most who usually run between the cities prefer playing in the snow to than trudging through it.
Dot Warner: Conversely, merchants are a twitter about new bulk order opportunities and the upcoming festival.
Dot Warner: Britain's tree location in the southeast corner of East Side Park.
Dot Warner: FitzOwen Green is already undergoing a transformation for the holidays, the banquet table has made way for a gargantuan tree spirited in from the Forest of Samlethe.
Dot Warner: Decoration placement should be completed this weekend, after which any may use the space for festivities.
Dot Warner: That is all I have for this session. Thank you.
DaKaren: *nods*
DaKaren: Councilor Kittie, does the city of Moonglow have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Kittie: The city of Moonglow has been doing quite well. With the new snow, everyone in the city seems to have holiday fever and are anticipating the 2nd annual Moonglow Holiday Ball!
Kittie: Other than that, everyone is baking extra and getting ready for the new holiday event. *smiles* That's all I have Chancellor.
DaKaren: Sounds like fun.
DaKaren: Minister Todie, do you have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Earlhad Todie: thank you
Earlhad Todie: Nothing new, lots of people are going Bulk Orders again
Earlhad Todie: Looking Forward to the Minoc Event this week
Earlhad Todie: That is all I have to report
DaKaren: Thank you, Minister.
DaKaren: Do any of the citizenry have anything to bring before the High Council this eve?
DaKaren: No one?
Dr Jerred DeSule: *shakes head*
DaKaren: Very well...
DaKaren: I hereby adjourn the 497th session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: Go with the Virtues.
0 x

Return to “High Council Open Forum”