Log of the High Council Meeting on 6/12/17

Communications with the High Council of Britannia.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Log of the High Council Meeting on 6/12/17

Post by Lord DaKaren » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Log of the 507th Session of the High Council of Britannia.

DaKaren: Welcome to the 507th session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: And welcome back after an extended break.
DaKaren: The Paradox Mane, and the mage called Thariand, are no more.
DaKaren: However, the Mane created a faux Lycaeum in the Void which the Seers of the Moonstone have elected to study.
DaKaren: I remain unconvinced that anything having to do with the Mane remaining on our plane is a wise decision.
DaKaren: In fact, I must point out that the tissue recovered from the beast isn't deceased...not that I would call it exactly "alive" either. *shrugs slightly* It has a certain...artificial quality to it.
DaKaren: Minoc has been experiencing a rash of mechanical issues in the form of golem attacks. *nods towards Tanda*
DaKaren: Sources say that a tinker of less-than-renowned skill is behind the machines themselves, though at the behest of an unknown third party.
DaKaren: There was also a machine designed to mine blackrock in large quantities...which can only mean trouble.
DaKaren: Large amounts of blackrock are not generally known to be used for altruistic purposes. I remind you of Zog, the Followers of Armageddon, Haven, Moonglow, Casca and Virtue Bane as prime examples.
DaKaren: Please give Minoc all the assistance required in preventing this potential disaster.
DaKaren: Lastly, as I am sure you are all aware, city elections will end late this Wednesday night.
DaKaren: I am sure Councilor Kittie would appreciate all the support you can give to retain her seat.
DaKaren: Grand Marshal Hla'ate, would you address the Council on military matters in the Kingdom?
Malag aste: As you mentioned we are once again under the threat of someone amassing large quantities of Blackrock.
Malag aste: This is most worrisome.
Malag aste: I hope the BAF and other members of the Guard and Spies can take care of this danger before we lose another city.
Malag aste: I have faith that those of us loyal to the Kingdom will prevail.
Malag aste: I would like to hold another BAF training a week from Wednesday again.
Malag aste: We can meet at the Yew Gate at 8pm under the Central Stars.
Malag aste: I believe this is all I had to bring forth this evening.
Malag aste: Thank you Chancellor, Governors..
DaKaren: Thank you, Grand Marshal.
DaKaren: Councilor Knighthawke, does the city of Minoc have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Tanda: Sorry Chancellor
Tanda: voices in my head
DaKaren: *arches a brow*
Tanda: Minoc is hopeful that the realm will prevail and find this rabid Tinker
Tanda: before he causes any more harm
Tanda: I'm not sure what it is about the infatuation with Golems
Tanda: *sighs*
Tanda: I've read the autopsy reports thus far
Tanda: and I must say they're very thorough
Tanda: a little disquieting
DaKaren: Mmm.. I believe Director Ashburn may have one more..
Tanda: to realize that they really were not of this world
Tanda: Other than that, I am looking forward to maybe a peaceful term
DaKaren: *nods*
Tanda: as governor this go round
Tanda: and have nothing further to report
DaKaren: Not all aliens are bad. *winks*
Tanda: *laughs*
Tanda: I was hoping these weren't
DaKaren: I doubt they were representative of the entire species.
Tanda: May we not find out
DaKaren: Thank you, Councilor.
Kittie: pardon me
DaKaren: Councilor Warner, does the City of Britain have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Dot Warner: Thank you, but I have no changes to my report from the earlier meeting of Royal Council.
DaKaren: Very well.
DaKaren: Governor Willa, does the City of Yew have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Willa of the Yew-Wood: I have nothing further to add eithr from my report at the Royal Council.
Willa of the Yew-Wood: Thank you dear.
DaKaren: Thank you, Governor.
DaKaren: Councilor Farrah, does the City of Skara Brae have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Farrah: I have nothing new to report at this time. I shall keep you all up to date on the rat situation...
Farrah: *nods* Thank you.
DaKaren: *quirks a brow*
DaKaren: Indeed.
DaKaren: Councilor Jennifer-Marie, does the city of Trinsic have anything to bring before the Council this eve?
Jennifer-Marie: I have nothing new to report at this time, Chancellor. Thank you. *nods tersely*
DaKaren: Do any of the citizenry have anything to bring before the High Council this eve?
Martyna Z'muir: *looks around*
Martyna Z'muir: Uhm... no?
DaKaren: *smirks*
John: * chuckles softly*
DaKaren: Very well then.
DaKaren: I hereby adjourn the 507th session of the High Council of Britannia.
DaKaren: Go with the Virtues.
0 x

Return to “High Council Open Forum”