First Campaign of the Magincian Crusade

Discuss articles posted on the Great Lakes Tribune (http://gl.uorpc.net/glnews.php)

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

UO Herald
Official UO News
UO Shard: Origin
Character Age: 0

First Campaign of the Magincian Crusade

Post by UO Herald » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 pm

This just in from Galen Knighthawke of The Legacy of the Fallen:

The demon lord IxaKaz is known by at least two other names. One is Ben-Tas Jux-Lem, the other is merely V.

Regardless of what we call him, his forces have taken possession of Magincia Island. His armies include the Bane Chosen, Bane Dragons from the Abyss, and a horde of demons. They seek to prevent us and our young lioness queen from rebuilding. And we know that their evil ambitions won't stop at Magincia.

They have already taken our lioness's husband prisoner. Soon they will seek to initiate some of us fully into their order. No one is safe.

Sadly, I feel that the time to defeat the vile forces of V has not yet come. But this doesn't mean we can allow them to again tarnish the jewel of the oceans, Magincia, unpunished.

Even if we can't dislodge them yet, they must hurt. They must be bled, as they have bled us, as they have bled Magincia. Some of us have fought for the city individually, or as small groups. This is commendable, and it should continue, but it is not enough.

This Saturday (October 30) at 7pm Central Time, I will be leading the First Campaign of the Magincian Crusade. The campaign will gather at the Nameless Rune Library south of the Yew Moongate in Trammel. The coordinates of the banner are 70-35 North, 40-25 West.

We will follow a simple battle plan which I will outline on the night of the campaign. I do not expect that we will be able to dislodge V's forces, not on this first campaign. But we will, for about 30 to 60 minutes depending upon conditions, simply kill as many of them as we can.

The Divine willing, other Campaigns will follow, and the Magincian Crusade will continue until we win, or we all die.

Ancient texts tell us the following of V and his evil forces: “Pride attracts them, ruin encourages them.”

There can never truly be ruin as long as we fight.

Join the Crusade.

-Galen
Antiques Dealer
0 x

Return to “Great Lakes Tribune”