Second Campaign of the Magincian Crusade

Discuss articles posted on the Great Lakes Tribune (http://gl.uorpc.net/glnews.php)

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

UO Herald
Official UO News
UO Shard: Origin
Character Age: 0

Second Campaign of the Magincian Crusade

Post by UO Herald » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:39 pm

This just in from Galen Knighthawke of The Legacy of the Fallen:

Pride is among the most interesting of the Sins.

To some, to raise a sword against those who would be the nemesis of Virtue, when raising a sword seems hopeless and victory is far from certain, alone constitutes Pride.

I disagree. Defiance in the face of insurmountable odds is no Sin when it is in the defense of Virtue, and Humility is no Virtue when it leads us to not take up arms against Sin.

The second campaign of the Magincian Crusade will be this Friday, at 9pm Eastern. We will once again cast off from around the Library of Sosaria, south of the Yew Moongate in Trammel at coordinates 70-35 North, 40-25 West. Once again, I envision it as a simple affair. Gate in, kill as many of them as possible according to a battle plan I will outline that night, then leave. The forces of the demon lord IxaKaz met us last time; whether they will meet us again I cannot guess.

The time has not yet come, I am afraid, to drive the enemy into the sea. I can only pray that day will come. And the sooner it comes, the better.

But until then we need to keep making them taste their own blood, as much of it as possible.

The fate of Magincia is ours to decide, not theirs.

The Magincian Crusade will continue until we all die, or I die and no one takes up my sword, or until we drive them into the sea, back into the Hell they came from.

-Galen Knighthawke,
Antiques Dealer
0 x

Return to “Great Lakes Tribune”