RP Ideas n' Stuff

OOC GLOBAL BOARD: Discuss RP topics, how to RP, and ideas to improve and strengthen RP.
Zeph Wightfyre
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 38

RP Ideas n' Stuff

Post by Zeph Wightfyre » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 am

As I've freed up some time for UO again, I figured it was a good time to stick my head back in the business. :lol:

So, as I'm just recently jumping back in, I wanted to stir up some conversation on what we can do to improve and expand our community in GL.

Does anyone have any ideas on this subject?
0 x

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)

Re: RP Ideas n' Stuff

Post by MalagAste » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Tonight is of course night at the Tavern for me. So if you want to stop by I can fill you in on all the lastest goings on.... I have many, many ideas as do many other members of the community.
0 x

Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Post by Lord DaKaren » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:57 pm

We need to get more exposure on the shard. We need to run simple events that get people talking and stopping by.

Lets run some green thorn planting events and have someone collecting the eggs for study or some such.. Say purchasing them for 10k an egg. Its gets people to show up and have fun, and they can see th RPC having fun..

We need to eagerly approach the FCB and interact with them and their net tosses (I.E. sponsor net tosses) I have ideas for 'pirate' attacks using the nets.

We could do high level (6?) treasure maps once or twice a month.

Run through the patch 56 events as a large group and encourage others to join us. (This was sucessful with the Murder quest and the invasons)

Expect something to happen with Martyna next week, time permitting. She is extremely bored... ;) (IE - PR, PR, PR! RKR has been doing a good job romping around the shard and attracting members, so I know there are interested people lurking out there somewhere...)

I know Ive been MIA this last week.. Work has been hell, ive gotten no sleep, and I haven't felt well.. :Anxious
0 x
-Lord DaKaren

High Chancellor of Virtue of the High Council of Britannia
Archmage of the Order of the Etheral Ankh

Administrator of UORPC.NET
do you have the character?

Zak
Noob
Character Age: 0

Post by Zak » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:19 pm