Father and Son

Tales and stories of little known happenings. (Please use the OOC sub-board called 'Roleplay Springboard' to discuss the stories posted here)

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Old Blue Eyes
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Father and Son

Post by Old Blue Eyes » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 pm

The donkey shuddered under the weight of the gear, but Petro was unusually less than sympathetic.

"I wont lose you both to those mountains!" cried his mother as she locked around the foreleg of beast. Petro took a knee and raised his mother from the snowy terrain. "Mother, it was grandfather, your father...who taught father to climb. He in turn, taught me. Grandpa ascended every peak in the world on half the lung father and I possess." Petro's mother wept inwardly. "It's in your lineage for this journey. How father played into it, I do not know."

The raspy wind ripped across the face of Mount Turdenbunt, and smacked squarely in the face of Cedric and he slapped his handhook into a not-so-deep crevice. "Sixty paces up...." The wind whipped in the opposite direction, causing Cedric to rebalance himself. "No disrespect, bitch...but you need to howl a little harder to toss me." And so the mountain did for seven nights to come. Winds smashing against the sides of the rock Cedric steadfastly ascended. Looking at the base, some six hundred feet below, Cedric pulled out his own flask, thinking about the spiel he had read off to his right-hand...

"Just make sure you get all of me in that box if I take a spill," Cedric pulled a good three chugs from the flask.

"...dumbass."
0 x

Return to “Bard's Corner”