Welcome Home

Tales and stories of little known happenings. (Please use the OOC sub-board called 'Roleplay Springboard' to discuss the stories posted here)

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Trace Adkins
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Welcome Home

Post by Trace Adkins » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 am

He returns home to a land that has been forgotten for years. The taverns are empty and the cities are ghost towns. Friends and family have passed on or have left the lands to find new opportunities. He struggles to keep his composure when he See's her again for the first time. He understands that a person can only wait for so long before they find new happiness. He watches her sleep and wonders if she still loves him like before. He sits in his chair while his mind races. He realizes the sacrifice's she had made. His heart beats fast and the tears stream down his face. The bottle is his escape as he continues to drink and drink until his body becomes numb. His love for her has never faded since the day he made her his wife. As the sun begins to rise and the light begins to shine in through the windows he closes his eyes to make his peace. He softly prays, " show me how to live again, give me strength to carry on, let her know that i never stopped loving her." He wipes his tears away with this shirt as he walks upstairs. He checks on her and finds that she is still sleeping sound. He places a note on her dresser that reads, "To My One True Love,Tanda". He signs his name and sneakily slips out of the room. He blows a kiss to her before he closes the door, smiles. and heads out.
0 x

Return to “Bard's Corner”