The Vampire Strikes in Wolves' Hollow

Tales and stories of little known happenings. (Please use the OOC sub-board called 'Roleplay Springboard' to discuss the stories posted here)

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Edward Striker
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

The Vampire Strikes in Wolves' Hollow

Post by Edward Striker » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:13 pm

*The following took place today and is only know to a few, please use this information properly*

0 x

MalagAste
Grand Marshal (GL)

Re: The Vampire Strikes in Wolves' Hollow

Post by MalagAste » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm

As Takeamada left Newcastle:

Malag-aste left Newcastle and headed for Umbra. Pain shot through him as the anger inside him welled. He quietly clutched his side.
Jason would pay if he ever harmed Severn. But more it was the anger of jealousy that raged in him and the stinging words of Takeamada that was causing him to suffer. He searched all though Umbra for the Vampire but found no trace of him. Stopping at the stables before leaving town Malag scooped something from the floor and placed it into a bag and tossed it in his pack. He searched Jason’s home to see if he could find him but found nothing. Pulling the bag from his pack Malag opened it and dumped its contents onto the throne in the room. Smiling to himself he left the building.

Malag then turned his attention to Severn and headed for Wolves Hallow. It didn’t take him long to find his wife. He knew exactly where she’d be. He often seemed to know. He remained in the shadow for some time wondering just what to say to her. He tried to let the anger go, but it was hard. The pain was growing in his side as he drew a deep breath and approached her.
“So..... When were you going to tell me that Jason was here?” He asked her as he shifted out of the shadows right behind her.
Severn hardly moved as she was growing quite accustomed to him constantly appearing from out of nowhere. “Well....to be honest... I hadn't made up my mind if I was going to say anything or not.” She said.
“Was I to find out when your wolves come looking for you?” He asked, trying to hide his anger.
“They tend to come looking for me on a regular basis anyway.” She replied.
“Or when the bastard sent me your head in a basket?” He snapped.
“Now that's a bit dramatic, and not likely to happen at all.” She said with complete confidence.
“Oh? Tell that to the dozen or so families morning their dead in Yew, because Jason sent their bodies back to them in pieces in a box. Why are you without guard?” He asked as he looked about seeing no one but the two of them.
“And thus I was debating on mentioning it, you're rather upset.” She told him.
“Rather upset?” He snapped, the anger welling up again.
“I don't think he'll be coming back here love.” She told him again completely confident.
“I find that the filth was here in Wolves Hallow... And you don't expect me to be upset?” He asked.
“Oh no, I expected it.” She replied.
“And why don't you think it would be important for me to know?? Now I'm being accused of being a bad husband. Because I wasn't here to run that bastard off.” He said almost angrily.
“By who?” She asked.
“Irrelevant.” He replied, “Oh you expected it?”
“I didn't expect you to be here to run him off. You have your own duties to take care of.” She told him.
“Well that's beside the point.... Apparently someone does.” He told her.
“And Wolves’ Hollow is my responsibility, not yours.” She said, “Well someone is wrong then.”
“Are they now?” he asked.
“Very much so, and they have no business sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.” She said now sounding somewhat annoyed.
“You're my wife Sev. Your life and well being is none of my business then?”
“Of course it is, but we also live very busy lives and can't possibly follow each other around all the time. That's not very realistic.”
“You think I don't know that?” Malag turned away from her and looked out over Wolves’ Hallow and the Library grounds. His mind turned to his constant question, if they were to have children, would the child be born evil. The voices in his head told him, she is drow, she is female. What were you expecting fool. Of course she will keep secrets from you. And you know she will lie. Why are you always trying to fool yourself into thinking she is somehow different from other female drow? She is what she is, you knew that when you married her. You are a fool to think she would be anything but that.
“Then you shouldn't be so bent out of shape that you weren't here.”She said.
“I guess I should expect such things.” He said, turning his gaze to the ground. He was submitting again. Back once more to the place he left behind. Back to Ra’Dashan, back to his home of Zes’lover.
“Expect what things?” She asked. He could sense the irritation in her voice.
Malag sighed a bit narrowing his eyes. He knew his place, “I guess I somehow thought.... you'd be different.”
“Different than?” she snapped.
“But I know now. I'll not bother you.” He told her.
“Now what is that supposed to mean?” She asked him her voice almost cross. Malag just shook his head and said nothing. “Because I didn't want you worried needlessly?”
“Needlessly?” He snapped, narrowing his eyes slightly.
“And I've only seen you once since he visited, and we were having a rather pleasant evening. I didn't care to ruin the mood then, and I haven't seen you since to talk to you about it either. We both knew how busy we both were when we entered this relationship.” She reminded him.
“It’s no matter... I understand now.” He said.
“And that's not my fault any more than it is yours. Understand what exactly?”
“We are what we are...... one cannot escape that.” He muttered. “I will return to my duties.”
“And what are we, according to you?”
“Ilythiiri, Severn... we are Ilythiiri.” He told her. “I'm sure you will tell me whatever it is you want me to know ... when you want me to know it.”
“We don't see each other enough for me to tell you everything I probably should. And you can't say that doesn't go both ways.”
“I would tell you anything you asked of me.” He said shaking his head.
“But I have to ask right?” She asked. Her words cut through him like the sword that cut through his side. It burned now. He could feel the scar growing more angry with his temper. “Or see for myself that you've gotten hurt? I'm not the one constantly putting myself in harm’s way.” She reminded him.
“You've seen me hurt. That is my duty... You knew that when you married me.” He said.
“Yes it is, but it doesn't stop me from worrying.” She told him.
“What would you have of me?” He asked not really expecting an answer.
“And I have never once complained about it.” She reminded him.
“Usstan tlun naubol drill natha jaluk Severn.” He said, “I am sure you have several to take my place.”
“What? Several? You think anyone could take your place?” She snapped at him. “And more importantly, that I'd want anyone to?”
“The one I spoke to thought he should have. What was that he said? "I should have married Severn when I had the chance.".” He said coldly. “Right before he told me what a poor husband I was, for not protecting you.”
“There has never been anyone I was interested in marrying, other than you. You don't seem to be hearing what I'm saying. He was wrong! And I don't need you to protect me. I have a whole city of wolves for that.” She screamed at him. With that one of the Wolves, Spike entered the Library grounds. “Hello Spike.” She said, as they both stopped speaking and stared at him.
“Hello.” He said looking back and forth between the two of them. From the looks on their faces and the glares he could tell he was not wanted there. He turned and left. Malag looked down at the table and the reminders from their wedding. He let out a slow sigh, he knew he loved her and no matter what he always would. He could hear her exasperated sigh and he knew she loved him too.
“What exactly are we fighting about?” She asked.
Malag looked down at the ground, the voices still haunting him. She is Ilythiiri you know this. “Nothing.” He told her.
“This was not nothing love.” She told him.
“I've duties I should attend.” He said staring at the floor.
“So do I. But I think us, and this, is more important right now.”
“No, I understand now.” He told her.
“Not if you think there could ever be anyone else besides you in my life like this.” She said. He continued to keep his gaze fixed on the floor. “And I'd still like to know who started all of this.” She said.
“I heard it.” He said biting his lip.
“Who told you about Jason?” She asked him again.
“And what will you do to him if I tell you? Perhaps it was the bastard himself.”
“I could care less about him. My people already have orders to kill him if they can.”
“He's already dead.”
“Then...why were you so upset he was here?”
“He's a vampire Severn.”
“Besides, you've already said it wasn't Jason, because he wouldn't have cared about my safety.” She snapped. “Which leaves one of my guys being nosey and bothersome.”
“Nosey? Or concerned?” He said still avoiding the question.
“Nosey, they had no business saying what they did to you.”
“Oh?”
“Our marriage isn't anyone else’s concern except for you and me.”
“Oh there you are!” Takeamada said as he entered the library. Both Severn and Malag turned to glare at him.
“Maybe we should be talking elsewhere, as we keep being interrupted here.” She said.
“I see you found her!” Take said.
“I know where to look for my wife.” Malag snapped at him.
“Good. I’ll just sit over here.” Take told them sitting on the bench nearby. Malag continued to glare at him.
“This isn't a good time Take, and we don't need an audience.” Severn told him. Takeamada looked at them for a moment.
“Well then I’ll go, I just wanted to make sure the nasty vampire didn’t come back.” Take told them.
“He is not here.” Malag said sternly.
“Good, cause if he was I’d take the Un out of his undead.” Take said, as Severn glared at him impatiently. “My Lady, Lord Malag” Takeamada said as he bowed and left. Malag returned his gaze to the floor in front of him.
“I don't like that you're upset, especially with me.” Severn told him. “And I don't know what to do to fix this.”
“I told you it was ok..... I understand now.” He said to her in his submissive tone.
“But it's not okay”, she muttered. “We don't feel okay to me right now.”
“Trust me..... I understand now. I won't let it happen again. I apologize if I upset you.” He told her, still hearing the voices inside him. You are such a fool, oh Dark Prince. Such a fool to think she would be different. She is a Ilythiiri. You are a Ilythiiri, what did you ever expect?
“But I don't understand...” She said as he continued to look at the floor in front of him.
“So.... was there anything you needed of me, or am I free to return to my duties?” He asked her with a sigh. “I'm sure you're safe now. I should return.”
“I'd like...” She started and then stopped mid sentence and sighed. “I guess not... Will you be home later?” She asked.
“Please know .... I care about you Severn.... you mean so much to me.” He told her, “I have Squires to train later.... I'll be at the Castle... but then I'll be home.”
“We can talk more later then.”
“Very well then.” He said turning to leave, “Usstan ssinssrigg dos.”
0 x

Jason Tussaud
Citizen
Character Age: 405
Guild Affiliation: HOT

Re: The Vampire Strikes in Wolves' Hollow

Post by Jason Tussaud » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Jason walked into his throne room, and eyed the Horse.. crap and called out to the darkness. "Cor'ari!"

From the darkness a figure was formed as the Shade came into view "Ser"

Jason looked to the shade keeping his cool, and Calmly informed him "it appears the owners of the stables, have taken it upon themselves, to leave me this Gift on my throne room floor."

the shade tilted his head slowly and exclaimed "Them Bastards"

Jason, turned and sat in his throne, and barked out the order. "You will go to them, you will see them hung by the neck until dead, at the tree next to the moongate, make it clear, No Umbran will Vandalize the lords manor"

The shade, bowed as he faded into the darkness with only this to be said "Yes Master I will see it done"

(A follow up post will be posted to detail the arrest and execution of the stable owners, let it be known, Lord Tussaud rules here)
0 x

Return to “Bard's Corner”