Thanks for the support and confidence.... Good luck

Where disruptive locked threads go. (Never delete a thread, move it here)

Moderators: Martyna Z'muir, MalagAste, Polynikes Of Yew

Oona Abhail
Citizen
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Thanks for the support and confidence.... Good luck

Post by Oona Abhail » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Well I will begin with this; the guild you imposterly refer to as the Royal Knights is not the true RKR, or its members have the calibar to even begin to fill the shoes of those that came before you.

Most of you don't know I am not a public person where it involves my private life, but I can see that compassion or concern are things that do not wander in any of your minds...

I'm a single mother that worked 30+hours a week, attend college 12 credit hours, I have 15 yr old twins that are in the State finals for football. Their care, transport are my SOLE responsiblity. My day starts at 6 am and ends round one in the morning. About four weeks ago, my legs began to give me issues and I have come to learn that I will need back surgery on top of everything else I am responsible for.

To get a icq message to look at the rooster, and seeing it, was stabbing, and if not for me RKR would not be here for you to ruin. None of you know what the meaning of RKR is or was. SO have a good time, but I denounce the guild, its members and this shard. Never have I could across people with what seems no life, let alone a grip on reality.... its amazing.

I wish could say I wish you all luck with the shard or the guild but you know enjoy the ride to the bottom... Even rats have the sense to get off a sinking ship.

PS: change the name of the guild you do not deserve to use it and disgrace its grand history for what's its worth.
0 x

Malice-CLAN
Master
Guild Affiliation: CLAN

Re: Thanks for the support and confidence.... Good luck

Post by Malice-CLAN » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Oona, we all have real life issues going on. Some more than others. Something had to be done with RKR. What type of a guild can go one when the guild leader cant be around? OK..you have a lot on your plate. Understandable. But you should have passed the guild along to someone that CAN be available, and IS on and HAS the time to take care of what needs to be done. What are the members supposed to think when the top TWO people..and 1 other person jump to another shard ? At the time that cut guild numbers in half. Since youve been gone we have been doing a TON more stuff than when you were around and playin. Our numbers are increasing, and people around the shard are recognizing us more and more. The guild is a lot more active now, and we have a good group of people that are HERE to stay and support this guild...on this shard. That same group of people needed a solid GM..and now we have on.
0 x

Oona Abhail
Citizen

Post by Oona Abhail » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:02 pm

First off Sturm I did turn the guild over the capable hands of Mael. he had access to everything you would possibly need. HE knew the situation, he could guild and un guild. He was in contact with me on a daily basis... I knew what was happening. I give him information and "orders" for the guild's daily running.

Yes the guild have few new members congrats... BUT you must get the point that your now a MvP guild not a rp guild let alone anything resembling the true RKR I have been a member of for the better part of 6 years. Oona has never jumped from another guild or left to come back this was "Her" guild. I didn't jump with her, or let alone move with her. I left her here in the hopes shit would change, and yet it got worse I see the poison and the rose colored glasses the shard is seen through. Trust me another 9 months GL will be sucked into a bigger more populated shard.

As far a few things I have heard .... ONE its in bad taste to recreate a character of a past player.. IE the Princess Nikki idea... Just in bad BAD taste. You all need to learn the truth of Roleplay to even consider yourselves such a guild. I wish you could see true roleplay in action, bevause there is nothing on Great lakes for you all to learn from to model. And if the godswilling, Ludwig take pity and teaches you a thing or two, but word of advice, as was done to me will happen to you, remember the knife comes with a pat on the back.
0 x

Malice-CLAN
Master
Guild Affiliation: CLAN

Post by Malice-CLAN » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Theres nothin on great lakes to learn from because everyone jumps ship to other shards and is too lazy to put the work in. Maybe if some people had stuck around I have learned a lil bit more about RP. Of course how do you know how good/bad our RP is? Ive seen the Oona charecter MAYBE 3 times Since Ive been in RKR. And the Princess Nikki deal...so what? At least the people here are trying to do something...not sittin around bitchin about bringing characters back..and using the castle.
0 x

Oona Abhail
Citizen

Post by Oona Abhail » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:41 pm

And you state my point completely.

They went to where the people were. What you have missed before you came on the scene, we had a member, Excuse me you guys have a member that posted their distaste of the roleplay the shard as a whole was enjoying. The post degraded the other guild's rp and their direction, because, " they are depressed person by nature, and needed game to always be happy and their way", A GREAT many people were just floored by this post. Those that jump ship did so to ESCAPE. If need be I am sure its still on the High Council old boards. This brought a dozen or two icqs to my door on how to handle it.

Eventually all Roleplay came to a halt.

One person killed an alliance and a shard wide role play scenerio. People left GL because they wanted their creative freedom. If you do not believe me, I will get you in contact with others that will tell you the same thing.

When you came to our guild the works of people jumping was in the works. How far it would go as far as the RP community as a whole, I wasn't sure till Bishimi and I spoke. RKR is and was very welcome to come too, but as was decided, we stayed. But you have no idea how exhausting its been to deal with one out of touch people with either feet in reality, and the rest of the real world. But I assure you stick round you will learn.

I always respected and liked you, wanted nothing more then to have it been as it was 5 years ago, not only for you but for the guild. But wasn't in the cards, I attempted to give it to you via ATL. but you didn't want to hear it.

Roleplay works on this basis: you have an audience to play off of that si creative and spontanious. Either of those exist on GL right now. DO not mean that as a put down... You may be this type of person, but trust me you will never see your full potential with 6 people to roleplay with.

Sorry if you find this harsh but its the hosest truth. Vent=death to the rp game. Trust me...
0 x

Micarlin Z'ress
Noob

Post by Micarlin Z'ress » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:26 am

For those who don’t know me I am Micarlin Z’ress of Blue Lotus, Solar Maid of the Temple of Zento and formally Isabeau of RKR and to some, trader and shard jumper. There is allot I wanted to say here but to honest I really believe anything I would say might fall upon deaf ears as it has for the last year or more but I will defend the role-play community for what it was and a friend and long standing member of the role-play community who has paid her dues and owes no one here an explanation of why things got tough for her in real life and had to do her thing in real life and set her shit straight. Real life happens, shit happens. No one should be done dirty like Oona was done from her own people. I truly have no words for it….. This alone shows exactly where RKR is headed, has headed. You do not take the roots of a great tree that have grown into the ground and cut them at there trunk. Plain and simple the tree just dies. There is no saving it after this is done. Anything else I can say on this matter would be a disgrace to the RKR of old so I will leave it at that except that I give my honor to Onna. Onna, you have been and are a great leader and one of the best role payers I have ever seen. I know you will move on from this and continue to be a valued member of the role-play community and do great and amazing things.

As for everything else. You cannot role-play with people if one person is constantly trying to drive all the characters and lead them how you want them to go. That’s a puppet show, not a role play community. A role play community is not based off the shard you play on or whether they go where you want them to go. And you cannot just decide to take someone else’s character they built from the ground up, cultivated for years , made them who they are and then try to play them because you think they should be back. You DON’T take someone’s character, it’s like taking a part of there soul. It would have been like Bishimi taking Takashi over when Takashi had real life issues and had to take time away from the game. It would have been asinine to see someone else play Taka for the simple matter of, that Taka was Taka for the real life person who played him and for no other reason. If someone where to try to bring Nikki back it would be disgusting. I’m willing to lie bets down that Nikki’s real life person’s ears are ringing because of it. You want a princess or a queen, make your own.

As for shard jumping, it may seem like we just could not, did not want to work at the community so we just ran away and jumped shards…… Like it was the easiest thing in the world to move 20 plus people over to a new shard and all there belongings……. This decision was not made lightly or with a flick of the wrist and it took work once decided and we are stronger, better and happier as a result. I have never been more proud than I am these days when I login and see how Blue Lotus and all the Tokuno guilds are doing and guess what , no one is crabbing at us that we need to play a certain way or be a certain way or there not going to play with us anymore. It’s tiring to play with someone who is constantly telling you what you should do, how you should act and then cries anyway even when you do try to do what they ask. The role play community and the game we play is not about one person, or one guild, or even one shard. I hope you can understand this Strum. You always seemed like a cool person. I hope things turn out well for you.

Micarlin Z’ress
0 x

Veritus
Neophyte
Guild Affiliation: Temple of Mondain

Post by Veritus » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Wise words Mica.
0 x
-Veritus, Arch Priest of Mondain
"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world; Through this I know the advantage of taking no action." ~Lao Tzu

Nosfentor
Noob
UO Shard: Atlantic

Post by Nosfentor » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:36 pm

As probably the longest rkr member there was that still plays uo still. Its a shame that things have came to what it has
0 x

Maelmordha
Neophyte
Character Age: 33
Guild Affiliation: Royal Knights Of Redemption

Post by Maelmordha » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:10 pm

This is for certain people who still are under the illusion that one person drove EVERYONE away from GLRP. I mean how fucking melodramatic can you be? Do you honestly think anyone in GL is even remotely thinking about the people that left for atlantic? Jeez!get a life. I have said from the beginning that i hope whoever went to Atlantic has a great time. We all pay to play. Anyone should have the right go where they want. Futhermore Veritus since you need to get a life as well(not to mention stay out of grown peoples' conversation) you can well RP with someone else dude if you feel that strongly. As far as anyone who thinks that the state of RKR has gone to pot, let me say this you guys are gone now Lastly let me just add that who stayed on GL who appreciate it if you minded your OWN RP on over there instead of letting your personal friendship get in the way of your better judgement. That will keep you form looking silly in the future. Just do you and let us do us period.
0 x

Oona Abhail
Citizen

Post by Oona Abhail » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Not melodramic. :Boohoo

And its more the treatment of a vet player in the guild that thus player has been absent from for... 6weeks... not 6 months.... Its bout underhandedness of a member of said guild. The poison this said member is. The member's track record says it all... Or are we all to new to know who YM is... Several small shoot off guilds that whitered...

So yes as I have told you privately.... Bad bad seed
0 x

Return to “Post Prison”