Character Age: 0
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Library of Sosaria
Guild Abbreviation: LofS

Stages of Grief (EM Fiction)

Post by Martyna Z'muir » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Originally posted February 14th, 2011 by EM Malachi on the Great Lakes EM Site:

Denial

Princess Mirendel couldn’t fall asleep yet. The small dragon poked her head out from under the blanket and waited. The pretty lady she called “Mama” always came to tell her a bedtime story. She would wait for her.

Anger

Magnus Grey handed his kryss to the guard and motioned for him to wait outside the interrogation room. The guard started to protest, but caught the look in the Minister of Security’s eyes. He saluted and left in a hurry.

The Bane Chosen prisoner sneered, “Is this supposed to scare me?”

Grey’s expression did not change, “Yes.”

Bargaining

Ricardo held the shimmering crystal in his hands, trying to make it do the impossible. “They’re going to blame me for what happened. I never meant for this. She was fair to me. I owe her. I can fix this. This crystal remade the world. Surely it can bring one person back…”

Depression

The castle was cold and quiet. Sherry buried herself in the nest of cloth scraps and wool. The small mouse shivered as she wept for her friend. “Her story wasn’t supposed to end like this.”

Acceptance

The candlelight flickered across Dasha’s feline features. The Meer sat vigil beside Dawn’s still body, watching the shadows move with the flame. Every human and Meer magic had been tried. She wasn’t coming back. “I will miss you, my friend.”
0 x

Return to “Misc. EM Events & Updates”