UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Library of Sosaria
Guild Abbreviation: LofS

Capture the Fort

Post by Martyna Z'muir » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Originally posted June 8th, 2010 by EM Elizabella on the Great Lakes EM Site:

Sufri Jaskinor has not known a moment’s peace since he inherited the treasure. He, his wife, and what remains of their household are now fleeing for their lives. Forced off the road by brigands, they huddle in an old fort and hope to live through the night. Their few remaining bodyguards pace the perimeter. The youngest guard is sent to seek help. The trusting youth begs assistance from all he meets. Many set off for the fort, some with compassion in their hearts, some with greed and cruelty twisting their souls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Felucca) Capture the Fort, Saturday June 12th, 8 p.m. CDT

If the fort defenders can keep at least one member of the Jaskinor group alive for a set period of time, they win. If the attackers manage to kill all the npcs, they win.

There will be few, if any monsters. There will be one healer in the fort, for as long as she lives. Gates to both the attacker and defender locations will appear near the Brit and Buc’s moongates.

Updates and changes:
I’m dropping the registration requirement and thus also dropping the Award Hall recognition.

On Saturday, the gates will go up at 8 p.m. CDT. The event will end at 8:30 p.m. CDT or when the entire Jaskinor group dies, whichever comes first.
0 x

Lore Denin
Citizen
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Re: Capture the Fort

Post by Lore Denin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:42 am

**A Letter to The High Council of Britannia Arrives on the Wings of the Eagle Soaring Virtue**

A young traveler passed through Whispering Winds last night. He was cold, tired and in a panic. He is a man at arms in the employ of the Jaskinor family.

The Jaskinors’ appear to be in trouble and have taken shelter in an abandoned fort somewhere off the main road and are in need of assistance. He gave us a description of the area which is somewhere in Felucca but was unable to tell us the exact location. I have sent rangers from Whispering Winds to scout possible locations where the family may be held up. As soon as we locate them, I will send word the Britannian Armed Forces and as much military aid as Whispering Winds can muster. I only hope we are able to find them in time.

The young man did not stay long, insisting he must continue to seek help. He left in the direction of the capital but I send this letter in case the young man does not reach Britain, Queen Dawn, or the High Council in time. Virtue Keep them safe,

Till All Are One,
Lore Denin

[OC: For the Purpose of the Event can you please send the Order of One, O1- an alliance invite my icq is: 96629882 – I hope to be home in time for the event but I may not make it in time]
0 x

Return to “Misc. EM Events & Updates”