[LotF]

Moderator: Galen

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of 16 February 2014

Post by Galen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:29 am

We start the calendar with something that actually happened last night: The council of the King's Governors met last night, Sunday February 16th, in King Blackthorn's Castle.

Tonight, Monday February 17th, debates are scheduled for certain positions with the High Council. The High Council is a long-standing advocacy body that is not an institution of the Crown but predates the current Governors' Council. The details are not clear to me so if you are curious, ask me and hopefully I'll have more details by then.

Tomorrow night, February 18th, at the usual place and time, a Royal Spy mission. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. It seems likely the mission will be related to the scout imp that has been spotted in Serpent's Hold, as of last night.

Wednesday night, February 19th, members of the BAF alliance will gather to find materials to assist Grand Marshal Polynikes. Members of the BAF alliance, look for a separate announcement or other kind of call related to this mission.

Majestic Oaks Auction, usual place and time.

Saturday, February 22, at 7pm Central and 8pm Eastern, gather at the Bank in Minoc. We will be hunting dragons for their meat, to have meat to barbecue at the new barbecue pit at Governor Tanda's tavern, the Grotto. Look for a separate announcement for this.

An hour later on the same night, at 8pm Central and 9pm Eastern, there will be an event or occurrence of an uncertain nature. There likely will be a separate announcement and, unless you hear otherwise, the gathering point likely will be the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain.

-Galen Knighthawke
Antiques Dealer
0 x

Return to “Legacy of the Fallen”