Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar for the week of August 12

Post by Galen » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Calendar for the week of August 12

Raiders of all sorts abound. The Moongate issue is not-yet-solved. Queen Zhah, as many of you know, has not proven as worthy of our efforts on her behalf as we would have liked. The mysterious healer in Ter Mur should soon know if his cure has worked, but even if it proves to work, the mysterious nature of his identity continues to concern me.

And then there's the general political instability in our realm.

Night continues. As must our watch. And I hope you're not yet tired of my saying that...Because I don't think our troubles are going away anytime soon.

Monday, August 13, High Council meeting at the usual place and time. Ask me, or someone else if I am not around, if you do not know.

Tuesday, August 14, a Royal Spy mission. Meet at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone trustworthy.

Wednesday, August 15, 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, BAF training hosted by Polynikes of the Yew Militia. Ask around for the location. Sometimes, patrols or hunts are done instead of training. Either way, come prepared.

Majestic Oaks Auction at the usual place and time.

For now that is all.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue,
High Council of Britannia
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”