Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar and Report for the week of 9 September 2012

Post by Galen » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Calendar and Report for the week of 9 September 2012

For the first time in a very long while, I have some good news to report: The Moongate issue appears to have been cured. Our world no longer appears in danger of at any moment falling through a tear in the fabric of reality and hurtling through the Ethereal Void.

While the night continues and many problems remain, in an important sense the future is ours again, in a way it wasn't just a little while ago.

This is thanks to Lord Blackthorn. While I was very skeptical when I heard the rumors that he had returned, and that the abomination we slew some years ago was not actually him, after seeing him fix the Moongate, and heal the gargoyles, and after talking with him during a fight in Moonglow, I am no longer as skeptical. (May my one, overworked, dead God not be playing a cruel trick on me in this regard.)

Having said that, many threats remain, the country's splintering continues, and we must remain vigilant. There remains much to do.

Monday, September 10, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the High Council meets in the usual place. If you do not know the usual place you may ask me. Doubtlessly recent events will be on the agenda.

Tuesday, September 11, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, the group that once was the Britannian Royal Spies, and now I no longer know what to call us, meets. Now that we're illegal again we've been meeting in a hidden location. Contact me for more information, and do discretely.

Wednesday, September 12, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, Polynikes will continue his series of drills and practices.

Majestic Oaks Auction, usual place and time.

The possibility exists for my holding another fund raiser in the near future. If I do I will contact you again with the particulars.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue,
High Council of Britannia
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”