Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of October 7, 2012.

Post by Galen » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 am

Calendar, week of October 7, 2012.

A new King has been crowned, but it seems there are still miles to go before Britannia's problems are solved. I don't think, though, that anyone expected our problems to be solved as simply as placing a Crown upon someone's head. To the degree to which I thought so, or appeared to, I was being foolish.

Monday, October 8 (that's tonight), at 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern, there will be a meeting of the High Council of Britannia. Doubtlessly reactions to the new King will be expressed, and there will perhaps be reports on the situation in Skara Brae.

Tuesday, October 9, at 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern, the Royal Spies will meet at the usual place. Ask me or someone else you trust --and ask discretely-- if you don't know where that usual place is. King Blackthorn's making Magnus Gray and his agents legal once again is, to my mind, one of the things that won me over to Blackthorn most.

Wednesday, October 10, at 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern, Polynikes will once again do his part to help put the High Council's militia into fighting order. Unless you hear otherwise, the meeting place will once again be the Skara Brae bank, in order to provide proper protection for that city and to show solidarity with it.

Majestic Oaks Auction, usual place and time.

Friday, October 12, at 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern, I will hold a fundraiser. I had hoped my most-recent fundraiser would be my last, but it was not to be. Shockingly enough, Lord Blackthorn's ascension to King Blackthorn did not solve all of our problems overnight, despite what might've appeared to be my own expectations. More details on this latest fundraiser will be released later in the week.

I suppose it's doubtless that some degree of trouble will always be with us. I note, however, that we're in a much-better position than we were just a couple of weeks ago. Blackthorn's ascension is a big part of that, of course, but so are we. Let no one convince you otherwise.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue
High Council of Britannia
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”