Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of 11 November 2012

Post by Galen » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Calendar, week of 11 November 2012

Thank you all for your extraordinary work on containing the Zombie Skeleton threat. Our information suggests the threat should be subsiding sometime tonight. Keep vigilant just in case.

Justicar Tanda's tavern will NOT be open on Monday. Justicar Tanda needs to rest after her difficult work on the Zombie Skeleton matter. Pay attention Monday night in the event we spontaneously decide to do something to keep our skills sharp. To use a well-worn expression, we'll "play it by ear."

Royal Spy Mission on Tuesday November 13, meet at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. It seems likely we'll be working against one of the three terrorist groups currently active.

Field Marshal Polynikes will NOT hold a formal drill this Wednesday, but as is the case with Monday we will "play it by ear" in terms of enough of us are available to sustain a possible replacement.

Majestic Oaks Auction, usual place and time.

There are rumors of an unspecified threat that may arise this Saturday, at around 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. For more details pay attention to the usual sources.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue,
High Council of Britannia
0 x

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Re: Calendar, week of 11 November 2012

Post by Galen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm

PS: Last night when I checked the Goudy Stout fond looked nothing like it did when I checked just now. Not sure what happened. But I've changed it to the ever-popular Comic Sans. Not a perfect font by any means but at least it's not in all caps and bolded and looks uncanilly like a drunk guy shouting.

-Galen's player
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”