Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar and notes for the week of 2 December 2012

Post by Galen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Calendar and notes for the week of 2 December 2012

The Kingdom is comparatively quiet, despite the fact that 3 terrorist groups remain at large. You always need to keep up your guard but we will also enjoy this respite and focus on matters closer to home.

Here are some of those matters closer to home.

1. Those of you who are in the BAF Alliance should contact me and let me know if you still participate in the Faction Wars in Felucca. For a long time I supported our participation but I now wonder if the time has finally come to move on from it. If any of us still participate I should like to know.

2. If any of you have pressing problems, family curses or the like, which will potentially harm your effectiveness, and which you feel your comrades in arms can help with, please let me know. The next couple of months would be a good time to start to pull together.

3. Mind the date of the 18th, when if I understand the Crown's calendar correctly the King may be available for petitions. In addition to petitioning the King, we are also likely to help provide security.

In the meanwhile, here are this week's events.

Monday, December 3, 2012, the High Council meets at the High Council building in Compassion Grove at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012, an occurrence of an uncertain nature but seemingly having to do with the Yule season will occur at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, at the West Britain Counselors' Guild Hall.

Grand Marshal Polynikes will hold a training session in the City of Yew at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, on Wednesday December 5.

Majestic Oaks Auction, usual place and time.

There is a good possibility that we will have a matter close-to-home to deal with by the end of the week or sometime next. I will keep you apprised.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue
High Council of Britannia
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”