Discussions with the B.A.F.

Moderators: Galen, Polynikes Of Yew

Galen
Fanatic
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Calendar, week of 24 February 2013

Post by Galen » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 am

Monday, February 25, the High Council meets at the usual place and time (8pm Central/9pm Eastern, in Compassion Grove).
I am not at all likely to be there for this, I have prepared a report for the Chancellor, or other presiding officer if he's not there either, to read.

Tuesday, February 26, a Royal Guard mission. Meet at the Warriors' Guild Hall, west of the West Britain Bank. It appears as though we will be accompanying the King into the frozen city in an effort to free the blackrock prism.
My presence shouldn't be counted on, so please let's put up a good BAF presence anyway, and if I'm not there let me know what goes on.

Wednesday, February 27, a BAF training session, patrol, or expedition at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Meet outside Empath Abbey.
My presence for this isn't guaranteed but please do not let that be an impediment to your showing up as. These sessions are usually led by Field Marshal Polynikes, not by myself, and if he isn't there either I'm sure someone else will be. We need to get used to doing things together again and we need to do it soon.

Majestic Oaks Auction, usual place and time.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal of Virtue,
High Council of Britannia
0 x

Return to “Britannian Armed Forces”