Archive of the 229th session

Archived session transcripts of the High Council of Britannia prior to the 305th session.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Archive of the 229th session

Post by Lord DaKaren » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:30 am

229th Meeting of the High Council of Britannia
(Since my PC issues apparently I need to readjust my journal save *frowns* so no direct quotes here)

Meeting was opened 8:05 p.m. central skies

Announcement from Arrenathian that he would be retiring or resigning with me at the election of a new Chancellor in the year 412.

Old Business

Formation of the Reform Committee was rescinded by Chancellor McLeod.

Announcement of Kimber's resignation.

Announcement of the search for Simon Godwyn of Whispering Winds

Report from Kazola regarding the Red Devil, MOA, Empire of Armageddon Tournament. There were many good fights, She announced the winners First place.... Peon was second place I believe and Third place...... The crowd gathered at Kazola's felucca Tavern. Rumor has it that this may be an annual event (Monthly)

Kazola's Grand Opening was addressed by Hendri of Stratics. He stated there was a standing room only crowd to begin with. Lady Silverbrook hosted the Trivia contest regarding the Virtues (Britannian history and Sosarian) That many won a great deal of money at this Tavern opening. As well as a Story contest.

Lady Kazola thank everyone who showed up for coming.

The Caravan from Yew arrived at Kazola's but not other locations without difficulty.

New Business

Call for Chancellory elections, Ra'Dian's motion for election and announcment of Candidacy was recited by Chancellor McLeod.

Chancellor McLeod announced she would not run for the office again, nor any other position on the council.

Treybyre Heart spoke to the Council about his concern over the departure of Chancellor McLeod, praised her for her efforts and sacrifices. Announced his candidacy for the office.

Dr. Jerred Ghyss addressed the Council regarding the reform/changes to the Council structure and charter. Noting that there was posting of this information in the public office. Review and comments are most welcome as it is still in its formative state.

Woodrow Call of the Royal Knights of Redemption announced his wish to be a candidate for Chancellor of the High Council as well.

Applications were listed as being open until January 5 (2007) 412.

Debate was scheduled for Monday January 8th at 7 p.m. before the High Council meeting.

Elections by public vote to be held Monday January 22nd starting at 7 p.m. Cst.

There will be a Library event in Magincia at 8 central skies on December the 21st. Lady Silverbrook gave details. (Again without my notes details are blurry)

Newcastle will be hosting a Yule Ball December the 30th again 8 p.m. central skies.

High Council Banquet will be held for the New Year (January 1, 2007) at Tanda's Childhood home.

M'lord Illian (I hope I got that right) addressed the Council. He recently returned to Britannia after a lengthy pilgramage. He wished to offer his aid to the realm.

Grand Marshall Polynike of Yew spoke regarding the bounty on Indra the Drow, stating she was also responsible for part of the trouble that plagued the caravan on Saturday. He is most interested in any information that could be of help.

Vice Chancellor Arrenathian, requested Turcople Oona of the Royal Knights remove her prisoner from the Council Chambers. This resulted in an exchange of some stressful words. Noting that the Royal Knights are not members of this Council and therefore not subject to it's orders.

The meeting was adjourned.

(If I missed anything please let me know. I did this as soon as I realized my journal did not record so I could remember most of it. )
0 x

Return to “Archived High Council Transcripts”