Archive of the 234th session

Archived session transcripts of the High Council of Britannia prior to the 305th session.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Archive of the 234th session

Post by Lord DaKaren » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 am

234th Meeting of the High Council (January 29th 2007)
The meeting was called to order by Chancellor Mc Leod.

A few last bits of duties to the old Chancellor remained. A moment of silence was observed in respect and honor of Dr. Jerred Ghyss and Redlow Winski.

A request was made to the Council by Chancellor McLeod to grant Dr. Jerred Ghyss The Knights of The Order of Lord British Kingdom award posthumously. The request was approved.

A second request was made to award Redlow Winski posthumously the Order of the Sable Quill. This request was also approved by the Council.

Grand Marshall Polynike of the Yewwood was welcomed into the Order of Lord British. Granted Knighthood for his devotion to the realm. Especially in regards to his recent service in aiding Magincia.

Lady Silverbrook of Magincia was award the Order of the Burdened Tiger. This was given in recognition of her coordination, planning and execution of the events needing to transpire to free Maginica.

Lord Elwynn was award The Gauntlet of Dupre for his action during time of war. His dedication to finding the answers to free Magincia.

Justicar Fl'Gith spoke his final business as Justicar. Issuing a warrant for Fredrick Covair in regards to the murder of Dr. Jerred Ghyss and Redlow Winski.

He also named Illidan as Interim Justicar. He will be assuming the role of Justicar until such time as debates and elections determine a permanent placement. Justicar Fl'Gith swore him into office.

The paige of the city state of Britain spoke regarding his concern that Fredrick Covair be given proper treatment when brought into custody.

An announcement was made that a man by the name of Boris who had addressed the Council some months back regarding a Tournament of Virtue was found in Trinsic murdered. There was a request that any who may have information or have spoken with him please speak with our guest after the meeting. (OOC sorry my journal is empty and I can not remember who this was.)

Chancellor McLeod administered the Oath of Office to Ra'Dian Fl'Gith. From this moment on to be known as Chancellor Fl'Gith.

Chancellor Fl'Gith award Retired Chancellor Tanda McLeod the Order of the Olive Branch, for her service to the realm.

Chancellor Fl'Gith addressed the assembly about the many activities that were coming up on the next few weeks and months.

Council City walks, members of the Council will be participating in meet and greet walks throughout the Realm. The first being scheduled for February 15th.

He also spoke of Gatherings of the Guild stationery meet and greets held in certain cities allowing members of the Council to meet the public as well as Guild and Organization leaders an opportunity to promote themselves.

Reform to the Council was brought up by Lady Silverbrook and the subject was recognized as important. However, the Chancellor felt some interest in the Council needed to be kindled first.

An announcement from Councilor Pabll of Yew was made about the Grand Opening of the Port of Yew set for February 3rd .

Chancellor Fl'Gith also mentioned hosting lectures or speakers on the Virtues. Virtue Studies. There is an essay contest on the Virtue of Compassion with gold awarded to the top three (3). The Essay deadline is in March.

I am attempting to put in the highlights of what I remember. These may NOT be accurate. If I am in error please correct me. Thank you.
0 x

Return to “Archived High Council Transcripts”