Archive of the 236th session

Archived session transcripts of the High Council of Britannia prior to the 305th session.
Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Archive of the 236th session

Post by Lord DaKaren » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:36 am

236th Meeting Minutes/Notes (12 Feb 2007)
Minutes of the 236th Assembly of the High Council

"And her entire reasoning behind it is because she heard the eldest cow say Yew before it drowned." - Mayor Ramoin on Lady Beauvina's motives.

Councilmembers Present: Councilor PabII of Yew, Adjutant Councilor Ramoin of Newcastle, Chancellor Fl'Gith, Grand Marshall Polynikes, High Justicar Illidan, Ambassador to the UCS Styxx.

Update on New Charter
Chancellor Fl'Gith opened the meeting with discussion on the new charter, asking participants to review it during the course of the meeting, and that the issue would be tabled until closer to the end of the meeting.

Judicial Updates from High Justicar Illidan
A turn to Lady Beauvina, the so-dubbed "Cow Lady," led to a report of current situations throughout the realm being looked into by the High Court:

- Justicar Illidan has spoken to Grand Marshall Polynikes, and has issued an arrest warrant for Lady Beauvina in conjunction with a murder that occurred during the opening of the Port of Yew; an unidentified male corpse was seemingly trampled to death, hoofprints apparently that of a bull.

- A report on the murder of Boris in Trinsic revealed only that new information has been found, but that such information, sensitive to the case, would not be revealed in public forum as of yet.

- Lady Tanda's confession of the payment of Nosfentor to kill Vice Chancellor Arrenathian's voice is likely false, according to Justicar Illidan, who believes that she is trying to protect another unnamed party.

- No further information has been garnered regarding the murders of Doctor Jerred Ghyss and Redlowwinski.

Justicar Illidan closed by offering rewards of 100,000 gold to any credible information that leads to invstiageions moving forward, and larger bounties on any warrants that are carried out and result in the prisoner being brought before the Council; bounties will be commensurate with the crimes committed.

Also, Mayor Ramoin informed Justicar Illidan that Newcastle had apprehended Frederick.

Lady Beauvina, the Cow Lady
Kazola announced that the so-dubbed Cow Lady had appeared at the tavern during their steak dinner event, and was quite rude, shouting, taunting, and threatening. She didn't stay long though, and Kazola indicated she did not currently know the whereabouts of the lady.

Mayor Ramoin, serving as Newcastle's adjutant, indicated that Lady Beauvina had tried to convince him to help remove people from the City of Yew, telling that her eldest cow had said "Yew" before it had drowned to death. He tried to reason with her, but she believed that he was using magic against her. His opinion is that she is quite mad and dangerous. When asked by the Chancellor about his belief of how likely she was to follow through on her threats, the mayor responded that she seemed quite violent and believed it would be possible she would.

Councilor PabII indicated she had spoken with Charlotte of the Yew Militia, and that Charlotte had physically removed her from the opening of the Port of Yew. Charlotte reported to the Councilor that Lady Beauvina made threats and stated that we all would be sorry.

A newcomer, Jalgrif Exilton, a miner, was curious as to the details of what had been transpiring, and asked if Beauvina had made any actual threats, or if they'd been just implied. Kazola responded that the Cow Lady had thrown disgusting stuff at her, and Justicar Illidan indicated that while the evidence surrounding her was circumstantial at the moment, it was "very good" circumstantial evidence. Jalgrif made a suggestion that it is likely none other had considered, that perhaps the Cow Lady was a prophet of some sort who had seen a vision -- that perhaps the cows were not the correct form, but that there was a pending invasion of some sort.

Ghosts of Grey
Adjutant Councilor Ramoin indicated that former Turcople Grey Ghostbuck, previously of the Royal Knights of Redemption, has been seen haunting, asking for Squire Cyan. It is said that Grey commit suicide, though some believed he had been murdered. Since the apparition's appearance, Squire Cyan has gone missing.

A Possible Memorial for Ren the Conjuror
Mayor Ramoin also added that there was a final effort being made to resurrect the lost Ren the Conjuror, former Grand Marshall of the Britannian Armed Forces, but that if the attempt failed, plans would move forward to establish a memorial, and to lay him to rest. Ramoin indicated he would have further information at the coming Council meeting.

A Thanks from Yew's Port
Councilor PabII extended Yew's thanks to those who had come to support the opening of the new Port of Yew.

Changes to the Charter
A quick revisit to the subject of the renewed Charter left the Council to read the document over the course of the time until the next meeting, and that a vote would proceed then.

Items of the Realm
Before adjourning, Chancellor Fl'Gith reminded everyone of:
- Tuesday's 8:00 PM Love Poetry Contest at Magincia Library
- Thursday's 8:00 PM Britannian Walk (with a request for help on Wednesday)
- Next Monday's High Council meeting.
- Next Tuesday's United Council of Sosaria meeting.
Re: 236th Meeting Minutes/Notes (12 Feb 2007)
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Well, well, well...
Kazola: It's cow problems now..
pabII: always good to see new faces
Jonas Ironhammer: *grumbles*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Ye think I could do it two meets in a row...
pabII: that woman still at it?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Start before ten after?
Kazola: Oh, hello again, Jonas.
BlackAngel: I like the cow problem better.. They taste better..
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: They'll ne'er know what t' say...
Kazola: *smirks at him*
Jonas Ironhammer: Evenin Kazola
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *chuckles*
Jonas Ironhammer: *coughs pirate coughs*
Kazola: Hey, I was the one who was raided..
Jalgrif Exilton: I'm not even asking about that reference to tasting pirates before.
Kazola: *giggles*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Good eve...
Kazola: How DO pirates taste, BlackAngel?
Jonas Ironhammer: Wot? Did I say somthin?
BlackAngel: Kind of gamey
pabII: ewww
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *shakes his head*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Blech.
BlackAngel: Uh
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Let's get this started before they start talkin' about 'ow pirates taste better wi'out dressin',
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: an' the whole thing devolves before m' eyes.
BlackAngel: Hm
Styxx of Yew: *giggles*
pabII: *picks teeth with dager*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Welcome, gentlefolk, t' the two-'undred an' thirty-sixth meet o' th' 'igh Council...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: There are now officially more meetin's o' this body than there are
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: people in Jhelom who remember th' words t' "Show me th' Way t' Skara Brae..."
pabII: *smiles*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Right... stick t' politics, elf... 'umor's nae yer strong suit.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *grins*
Styxx of Yew: *giggles*
Kazola: *smiles at Ra'Dian*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: First item up fer bid this eve is th' shiney new charter...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Tis out on th' etheral tomes...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I'll let ye all take a look at it throughout th' course o' th meet,
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: an' we'll return t' this before we close fer the eve, as I dinnae wish t'
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: just toss it on th' plate first thing.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: So...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Second item up fer bid is further discussion on th'...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Lady...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *looks sideways a moment*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Beauvina...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *looks around the room*
Illidan: My Lord Chancellor?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye, Justicar Illidan?
Styxx of Yew: *glances around*
Illidan: I have an announcement about the one dubed "The Cow Lady"
Illidan: But I should save that till it is my turn to speak.
Illidan: I do not believe we will see her here tonight, however.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Ahh...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Well, if ye wish t' speak, go a'ead... was goin' t' ask if anyone 'ad any updates anyway...
Illidan: I have a few updates My Lord Chancellor.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods*
Illidan: My first report since it has already been brought up is in regards to the "Cow Lady"
Illidan: I have spoken to Polynikes about her and have issued a warrent for her arrest in conjunction with
Illidan: a murder that occured during the opening of the Yew Port.
Polynikes of Yew: *nods*
Styxx of Yew: *gasps*
Illidan: A body was found upon an unidentified man who seemingly was trampled...
Kazola: *blinks*
pabII: *raises eyebrow*
Ramoin: *looks puzzled*
Illidan: The hoofprints appear to be that of a bull...
Styxx of Yew: *covers her face*
Jonas Ironhammer: *grins*
Illidan: And this comes directly after another threat from the Cow Lady during the event.
Styxx of Yew: Such a horrid death!
Styxx of Yew: *sighs*
Illidan: My next item deals with the murder in Trinsic.
BlackAngel: Uh huh..
Illidan: A credible source sought me out and spoke with me about information they had gathered
Illidan: This information has allowed me to move further in the case.
Illidan: While I do not wish to reveal all that I have found in such a public forum I can say that the
Illidan: witness provided excellent information and work is now underway. We have a possible suspect
Illidan: And motive.
Skattles: *plops down next to BA and pants*
Illidan: This is a huge step forward and I intend to speak with the Grand Marshall tonight on steps
Illidan: to continue moving forward and lead to a conviction.
BlackAngel: *Glances to his left*
Illidan: I would also ask that you join us Chancellor
Illidan: If you have time.
Illidan: I believe it essential for you to be involved.
BlackAngel: Good dog
Skattles: *wags tail*
Illidan: My next item deals with Tanda's confession.
Illidan: I have found links between her and Arrenathian.
Illidan: I believe strongly that she is working to protect him and that there is another unnamed party
Illidan: that is truely responsible for hireing Nosfentor to murder Arrenathian's wife.
Silverbrook: Hm.
Illidan: While this is speculation, there are good grounds in evidence for this.
Illidan: I will again not devuldge the evidence I have that would clear Tanda of this crime, and she is
Illidan: going to continue to be held, for her saftey.
Illidan: Again I intend to meet with Polynikes and the Chancellor on this matter in private.
Illidan: As for the murders of Dr. Ghyss, and Redlow Inski I have no further information as my
Illidan: investigations continue to run dry at the moment.
Illidan: Which brings me to my final announcement.
Illidan: In order to facilitate information continueing to my desk and the Grand Marshalls... I am offering
Illidan: rewards for information.
BlackAngel: Wha..
Illidan: I will offer 100k to anyone who can bring me credible information that leads to my investigations
Illidan: moving forward.
Illidan: And I am offering a larger sized bounty on any warrents that have carried out and the prisoners
Illidan: brought before this councils good justice.
Ramoin: *raises his hand*
Illidan: The reward for bounty will be posted by me soon.
Illidan: And each bounty will be concurrent to the crimes commited upon the warrent.
Illidan: Ramoin?
BlackAngel: Uh..
Ramoin: Are you still looking to question the Fredrick fellow?
Illidan: Yes I am.
Ramoin: *nods*
Ramoin: The Royal Knights detained him, and have in Newcastle waiting for your questioning
Illidan: Thank you.
Illidan: If you could bring him to the court house, with the Marshalls men guarding him.
Illidan: So that I may question him.
Illidan: That will be acceptable.
Illidan: And I thank you for your efforts.
Ramoin: *scratches his head*
Ramoin: I'll see what we can do
Sebastian: Kal Ort Por
Illidan: I can come to your facility if you would prefer.
Styxx of Yew: *looks around the room*
Ramoin: I think we can discuss this after the meeting
Illidan: As you wish my lord.
Ramoin: I'll send out word to see if there are enough knights to move him tonight
Illidan: Chancellor, that is all I have unless you have any questions?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I dinnae, but anyone else...?
Ramoin: *shakes his head*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Well thank ye fer th' update then, Justicar.
Illidan: Thank you Chancellor
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I look forward t' seein' some o' this sorted out.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *smiles*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... back t' th' Lady Beauvina for a moment...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Did anyone else wish t' report any o' 'er comin's an' goin's?
Kazola: *raises her hand*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: M'lady Kazola...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to Ramoin that he'll be next*
Kazola: She made an appearance at the tavern last night, during our steak dinner event
Kazola: Was quite rude, and shouted her usual taunts and threats
Kazola: She didn't stay very long, though, and I don't know where she is now.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: So... err... is Cowzola's Corner Cow Cafe still open fer business?
Kazola: *frowns at Ra'Dian*
Kazola: The sign is now fixed, thank you.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *chuckles softly*
pabII: laughs
Kazola: *smirks*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Sorry, sorry...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Mayor Ramoin...
Styxx of Yew: *hides a grin*
Ramoin: Last week, the Lady approached me
Ramoin: She once again tried to convience me to help remove the people from the City of Yew
Ramoin: And her entire reasoning behind it is because she heard the eldest cow say Yew
Ramoin: Before it drowned
Silverbrook: ....
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *tilts his head*
Ramoin: The cow supposed liked to swim
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *raises an eyebrow*
Polynikes of Yew: *shakes head*
Ramoin: And I'd tried to reason with her about her case but she claimed I was trying to use magic against
Ramoin: her
Styxx of Yew: *rolls her eyes*
Ramoin: So it is my opinion that She is crazy and possibly dangerous
pabII: *shakes head Mumbles mad quite mad*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Only possibly?
Ramoin: And there is no hope of reasoning with her
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *frowns*
Ramoin: So the sooner she is dealt with the safer we will all be
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I suppose I should ask...
Oog Blac: hohoh
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: 'ow likely do ye think she'll be t' follow through on threats o' violence?
Ramoin: *shrugs*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Th' bull-mark aside, that is...
Styxx of Yew: *nods*
Ramoin: She seemed violent tempered and it is possible
Skattles: *sniffs lamp*
pabII: 8raises hand*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to Pab that she'll be next*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I doubt I e'er imagined I'd be concerned about a woman an' 'er cow...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Seems most... ludicrous... an' yet... 'ere we stand.
Ramoin: We'll there has already been one strange death
Ramoin: So it is possible there might be more
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I fear I'm in agreement wi' ye, m'lord Mayor.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Councilor Pab...
pabII: thank you
pabII: just to add to what has been said about the cow lady
pabII: i spoke with
pabII: Charlott of the yew militia
pabII: she stated she had to physically remove her from the port opening with her cow and she seemed t
pabII: she also threatened her and stated we will all be sorry
pabII: that is all i know sir
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Thank ye, Councilor...
pabII: 8nods*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Anyone else 'ave anythin' on th' cow lady?
Jalgrif Exilton: I have a question.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Certainly, m'lord... an' if ye wouldnae mind introducin' yerself as well...
Jalgrif Exilton: My name is Jalgrif Exilton, a miner. I recently started going to Kazola's Treetop Keg and Winery.
Styxx of Yew: :nods
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I'm glad t' see ye 'ere this eve, m'lord.
Jalgrif Exilton: I'm very new in these parts, so I don't know too many of the fine details concerning the
Jalgrif Exilton: Cow Lady...
Styxx of Yew: *nods*
Jalgrif Exilton: My question is has she threatened anyone plainly yet, or only by implication?
Kazola: *raises handd*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Well, she did threaten that they would do what they needed to t' take Yew when
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: we thought it unlikely we'd 'and it o'er t' 'er...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to Kazola*
Paige Baene: *shakes head*
Kazola: She's thrown disgusting things at me..
Skattles: *yawns and stretches*
Illidan: I might also be able to answer.
Kazola: And also vandalized my tavern's sign
Illidan: If I may M'lord Chancellor?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Please.
Styxx of Yew: shakes her head
Illidan: First let me welcome you Jalgrif to our halls
pabII: *raises hand*
Illidan: it is an honor to have you here with us.
Illidan: I believe the "cow lady's
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to Pab she'll be next*
Illidan: Threats are a matter of inturpritation.
Illidan: More specifically an inturpritation of the laws within Britannia and how she is implying these
Illidan: threats.
Illidan: While evidence against her is circumstantial at this point, it is very good circumstantial evidence.
Otik: *pets Skattles*
Skattles: *wags tail*
Skattles: *drops ball on bench*
Illidan: For example the threat at the Port meeting and then a dead body trampled by bull hoof prints...
Jalgrif Exilton: *tilts his head slightly*
Illidan: A short time later...
Otik: Good girl
Otik: *tosses ball*
Jalgrif Exilton: Was he wearing any red clothing?
Illidan: So while she has not directly threatend anyone, her threats of violence are enough to question her
Skattles: *picks up ball in mouth*
Illidan: motives.
Skattles: *looks around, ball still in mouth*
Illidan: I will not release information on any of the investigations in an open forum.
Skattles: *drops it and nudges it underneath a bench*
Illidan: They must be kept private in order to preserve the investigations going on.
Illidan: I would be happy to speak with you later however.
Illidan: if you have further information or any connections.
Jalgrif Exilton: Oh no, just a story about another miner that tried to train a pack bull.
Illidan: *Makes a respectful not first to the Chancellor then to Jalgrif*
Illidan: I should be interested in hearing your story.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to the Justicar in thanks*
Illidan: Perhaps there are similiarities.
Illidan: We can discuss after the meeting.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Councilor Pab...?
Jalgrif Exilton: Anyway... May I continue a little?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye, certainly... I think th' Councilor was goin' t' further answer yer question,
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: But ye may continue if ye wish.
Jalgrif Exilton: Oh... Please, go on then.
pabII: I destinctly remember her stating right here at this meeting last week...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *looks to Pab*
pabII: "that the cows will have their revenge"
pabII: she is mad
pabII: obvously
Styxx of Yew: Aye
pabII: that is ll
Illidan: My Lady that still does not constitute a direct threat in the manner in which our new friend was
Illidan: asking.
Illidan: Revenge could have been itching powder in your shoes for all we know.
Jalgrif Exilton: That brings me another story... Back in Minoc there was a gypsy woman that was very much insane
pabII: if you believe tht ....ok
Jalgrif Exilton: She came to the mining camps to sell minor trinkets, and sometimes handed out dire warnings.
Jalgrif Exilton: Of a sort, anyway. They were almost gibberish, crazy nonsense. But they also had a habit of
Jalgrif Exilton: coming true. Just not quite in the way you expected at the first telling.
Jalgrif Exilton: I'm not saying I agree that cows will attack Yew... But what if she did have some sort of vision
Jalgrif Exilton: and is only insane on the matter of the cows?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A point I think none o' us 'ave considered, m'lord... an' an excellent one at that.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Certainly somethin' t' be considered.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to the Mayor*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye, m'lord?
Ramoin: Even if the lady is having some sort of vision
Ramoin: She hasn't done anything besides preach about the cows and their right to their sacred lands
Ramoin: It would be impossible to prove otherwise
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Councilor Pab, we'll let ye 'ave th' last word before we move along.
pabII: Just some food for thought
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Is it steak?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *shhss himself*
Kazola: *grin*
Skattles: *ears perk up*
Skattles: Mrrwf?
pabII: do we not have tammers among us who can train animals to kill upon command... and there were bu
pabII: bull prints on the body
pabII: just a thought
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye...
Illidan: I can address that...
Illidan: But it can also wait.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I'm sure our Lord Justicar will keep th' many various aspects in mind.
pabII: aye
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Whate'er th' case may be, certainly we should nae underestimate th' Bovine Vixen...
Illidan: *makes a respectful nod to Councilor Pabll*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *looks to Jalgrif*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: An' thank ye, m'lord, fer yer words o' wisdom.
pabII: *nods to the justicar*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... movin' forth...
Jalgrif Exilton: *smiles* Just sharing my experiences. I wouldn't give in to a nuissance, but I wouldn't leave
Jalgrif Exilton: myself unprepared against the possibility of an attack either.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye, indeed.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Th' 'igh Justicar filled us in on th' status o' th' investigation int' th' deaths o'
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Redlowwinski an' Doctor Ghyss, but I want'd t' briefly ask if anyone else 'ad any further
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: information they'd like t' share...?
Kazola: *raises hand*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: M'lady Kazola...
Kazola: I do have a bit of information that might be useful, but I think it best if I speak to the Justicar
Kazola: in private after the meeting.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods and looks to the Justicar*
Illidan: *makes a nod of understanding to Kazola*
Illidan: Of Course m'lady
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Anyone else then?
Kazola: Thank you
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... then be there any Councilmembers wi' items t' bring forth?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Mayor Ramoin...
Ramoin: First off, I'd liked to state that spirit of the former Turcople of the Royal Knights have been
Ramoin: seen
Polynikes of Yew: *raises eyebrow*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Grey?
Styxx of Yew: *looks bewildered*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Are ye serious?
Ramoin: Grey commited sucide but other believe he was murder
Ramoin: But there was never any proof of a murder
Ramoin: But since Grey's reappreance
Ramoin: He has been asking about our Squire Cyan
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Intriguin'...
Ramoin: And Squire Cyan has disappeared without a trace since the spirit showed up
Illidan: *looks thoughtful*
pabII: *interesting*
Ramoin: So If the members of the council, It would be helpful if you could help search for our missing
Ramoin: squire
Polynikes of Yew: *nods*
Ramoin: And if anyone knows a good priest or priestess that could banish the spirit please let me know
Ramoin: Maybe we'll finally be able to get Grey to rest in peace
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye.
Ramoin: On a final note
Ramoin: The Remains of Ren the Conjuerer was found by the knights a while back
Cao Qaolian: *lowers head*
Polynikes of Yew: *looks sad*
Ramoin: We have attempted several attempts to bring him back but to no sucess
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *frowns a little*
Ramoin: We have on final method to try, and if it is not sucessful
Ramoin: We'll be laying the remains to rest and having a memorial service for him on
Ramoin: February 24th at 8pm under the central skies
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *sighs deeply*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I pray it dinnae come t' that...
Ramoin: The Memorial service will be held in Newcastle if we are not sucessful with our final attempt
Ramoin: Myself or Lady Isis will bring news to the next meeting whether we suceed or not
Ramoin: *frowns*
Ramoin: And please everyone pray for sucessful attempt
Jalgrif Exilton: *raises his hand*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to Jalgrif*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: M'lord...?
Ramoin: That is all I have to say
Jalgrif Exilton: If you are successful, sir, where to you plan on having the celebration that follows?
Ramoin: Well, if we are sucessful, I would like to have it at Kazola if she is willing to have us
Kazola: Of course
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *nods to Pab*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Councilor?
pabII: I would just like to extend a thank you to all those who showed up
Styxx of Yew: *looks at Councilor Pab*
pabII: and supported the opening of the Port of Yew
pabII: it is very much appreciated
pabII: and was a fun evening
pabII: thank you
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Thank ye, Councilor.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... anyone else wi' an item t' bring forth?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Councilmember or from th' floor?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... then one last item o' business...
Ramoin: *shakes his head*
Ramoin: I have nothing further
Jalgrif Exilton: *leans over and whispers quietly to Kazola*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Did any o' ye 'ave a chance t' read up on th' Charter?
Ramoin: I
Ramoin: I'm still on page three
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... we'll save it until first thing next meet...
Kazola: *whispers back to Jalgrif*
Ramoin: I do have a question about the ministers though
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Please read up on it in th' interim, an' if ye see changes t' be made, please feel free
Jalgrif Exilton: *nods*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: t' comment on th' tomes.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye, Mayor?
Ramoin: I can't seem to find how the ministers get choosen
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Yer a couple o' pages away...
Ramoin: *frowns*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Tis down in elections... they'll be elected much as Chancellor an' Justicar.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Did ye 'ave other questions on th' Ministries?
Ramoin: *scratches his head*
Ramoin: No, the rest is straight forward
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... an' certainly if ye 'ave questions durin' th' course until next meet,
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: please, anyone, ask on th' tomes...
Skattles: *hops down*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: We'll work t' get 'em answered.
Ramoin: I think next week, I'll be ready to vote on it
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Thank ye, m'lord Mayor.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: A'ight... just a few brief items...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Tomorrow night, Magincia Library, Love Poetry Contest... 'ope t' see ye all there...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Wednesday night, I could use th' aid o' a couple o' Scribes 'ere t' 'elp wi' makin' a few
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: runebooks t' pass out durin' Thursday's Community Walk in Britain...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: We'll meet in front o' Lord British's Castle at 8:00 PM fer that walk on Thursday...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: I encourage e'eryone t' come an' meet th' citizenry o' Britain.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: 'igh Council meets ag'in next Monday, an' the United Council o' Sosaria ag'in next
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Tuesday...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Aye, Mayor?
Ramoin: For this walk, Should we leave all mounts behind
Ramoin: and should we be dressed in our finest to impress the citizens?
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Th' mounts I'll leave t' each group... depends on th' presence ye'd like t' make, I suppose...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: But aye, I'd suggest fine dress for th' occasion...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Tis always a good way t' make an impression.
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Excellent questions, m'lord. I'm glad ye asked!
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: So I think that's about it... 8:00 tomorrow eve in Magincia fer th' Love Poetry Contest...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Roses are red, violets are blue...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: *shakes his head*
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Wait, wait... I've got it...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Violets are blue, roses are red...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: If I don't adjourn this meetin', I'll soon be dead...
Ra'Dian Fl'Gith: Thanks fer comin!
0 x

Return to “Archived High Council Transcripts”