Town Meeting set for Wednesday, June 17th at 7:00PM CDT.

Moonglow, the city of Honesty, sprawls across Verity Isle. The Lycaeum, the Royal Zoo, and the telescope are also located on the isle.

Moderator: Lady Kittie

Lady Kittie
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 35

Town Meeting set for Wednesday, June 17th at 7:00PM CDT.

Post by Lady Kittie » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:52 am

Greetings everyone! I am Governor Kittie! I would like to thank everyone that voted for me this past election. My only goal, is to bring MoonGlow back to it's original luster and ensure that the citizens of MoonGlow have a voice in what is wished for the continuation of MoonGlows glorious status.

At this meeting, we will be discussing a few things;
1. The trade deal. We will be holding a poll for this. To ensure that ALL citizens are able to vote and decide what the PEOPLE truly want as such.
2. The NEW MoonGlow "flea market". This will be discussed in GREAT detail. It is in great hopes that in doing such, we will bring more people to our glorious city.
3. A Garden Contest. This contest will be coming soon and also will be discussed in great detail. Once more, it is to bring more people to MoonGlow to help them get to know our beautiful city and it's wonderful and creative citizens.
4. The floor will then be open for any other ideas those citizens may have for the city.
5. Then for a bit of fun, a trivia. With each question being 100k for a correct answer with the possibility of 1 mill to be earned! All questions will be on our great city!
6. Finally, a 'meet and greet' for all people and to get to know all the citizens of MoonGlow.

There will be food and beverages provided for all those in attendance.

I only wish to allow the citizens to band together and get to know one another so that we can become a stronger city. So let's truly make MoonGlow the glorious city it is known to be.

Thank ye kindly,
Governor Lady Kittie, Duchess of MoonGlow
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 35

Re: Town Meeting set for Wednesday, June 17th at 7:00PM CDT.

Post by Lady Kittie » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:00 pm

I would first like to thank all that showed up for the town meeting. *smiles* It seemed quite productive and a lot of issues and interests were shared. I can only hope I will do the city and it's citizens justice in my term in effectively bringing MoonGlow back to the people.

A ballot was placed outside, to determine if the people wish to continue with it's current trade deal. Please be certain to check it out and let me know if ye have any questions.

Information on when the MoonGlow Flea Market will open will be coming in the very near future. Along with the Garden contest as well. *smiles* So please be sure to keep an eye and ear open for that as well.

*smiles* Thank ye all again for coming and should ye ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please, don't hesitate to ask. *smiles warmly as she pens in the final words.*
0 x

Return to “Moonglow, City of Honesty”