Moonglow Garden Gala and Faire [July 25th, 2015 - 1-6pm CDT]

Moonglow, the city of Honesty, sprawls across Verity Isle. The Lycaeum, the Royal Zoo, and the telescope are also located on the isle.

Moderator: Lady Kittie

Lady Kittie
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 35

Moonglow Garden Gala and Faire [July 25th, 2015 - 1-6pm CDT]

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Attention Citizens of Brittania!

The City of Moonglow is proud to present, the first Moonglow Garden Gala and Faire on July 25th, 2015 from 1-6pm CDT.

It's a day of fun, games and so much more!!

Join us at 1pm for the Jousting tournament! Where you can either submit to be part of the action or sit and watch the events take place!

1st Prize - 20,000,000 Gold
2nd Prize - 15,000,000 Gold
3rd Prize - 10,000,000 Gold

Next, stay for the trivia starting at 2pm! Where you have a chance at winning some spectacular gold with each question being 100,000 gold!!

At 3pm we'll have the archery tournament! Where archers can compete to win some nice gold as well!

1st Place - 10,000,000 Gold
2nd Place - 7,000,000 Gold
3rd Place - 3,000,000 Gold

Next at 4pm we have the Garden Contest judging! Take a peek at all the beautiful player made gardens entered for a chance at even MORE gold!

1st Place - 20,000,000 Gold
2nd Place - 15,000,000 Gold
3rd Place - 10,000,000 Gold

Here are the rules:
1. The focus of the garden, should be around plants.
2. Creativity is encouraged!
3. Plants cannot *all* be potted.
4. They can all be bought, grown or gifted or even made through the customize gump for housing.
5. Gardens MUST be a minimum of 12x12, but no larger than 18x18.

You are judged on: Creativity and Originality!! So please keep that in mind when creating your gardens!

Finally at 5pm we have the Rares auction! So stick around for all the amazing items you may find! Some may be for a good deal and some may be items you may not see for a *long* time! Either way, make sure your bank box is ready!

Don't forget to stick around though afterwards, as after the auction we'll be announcing the winners to the FREE raffle for some amazing prizes!! Just in time to catch a gate to Great Lakes' Deal or No Deal!

You may enter for as many of the contests we have going, so please don't be shy! You just have to BE there to win!
Information is constantly being updated, so please be sure to check here frequently!
Finally, while you're in Moonglow, be sure to check out our lovely shops for all of your essential needs! The inn is ready to give rooms and the stables are clean and ready for your convenience, with the stablemaster being the innkeeper as well! No worries though, it's the cleanliest inn and stables you'll ever see! (I have it on good authority that he is quite the neat freak!)

If you would like to enter, you can either head over to the GoF vendor house in the NE corner of Luna and see "Kawaii DJ Kittie" (in pink) for a rune to where you can get a book and submit in the mailbox or, send an ICQ to 622444017. Please give your character name(s), what you are entering and where you hail from (if not from Great Lakes). Don't have ICQ? Please feel free to send an e-mail to; sailormoonchan@gmail.com with the same information. If you are entering the garden contest, I will arrange a pick up for a rune so that your garden can be officially entered for judging or just drop it in the mailbox with your name on the rune so I can associate it with the book.

Want to donate? We're accepting all kinds of donations from gold to items! So please, any and all support is greatly appreciated. Please be sure to follow the same instructions as entering and I will arrange a pick up personally.

Thank you kindly and hope to see you all there!

~Governor Lady Kittie of Moonglow
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Re: Moonglow Garden Gala and Faire [July 25th, 2015 - 1-6pm

Post by Lady Kittie » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:50 am

New information on how to enter/donate posted!
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:36 am

Unfortunately, the rune and book was removed from the GoF Vendor house in Luna. I'm not entirely sure what happened or why, but if you're looking to enter the tournaments, please let me know either here, stratics, ICQ or in game.

Thank you kindly.
0 x

Galen
Fanatic
Character Age: 0

Post by Galen » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Here is a list of items that'll be sold at the rares auction associated with the Governor's faire.

The rares auction will occur at the Majestic Oaks Auction House.

These items may not be sold in this order.

Server Birth Tray
Royal Sand Miner Sash
Flint's Masquerade
Orgami Folded by Adama Forthwright
A Purpl Dragon Scale
Brother Pemenards Rope of Binding
A Daemon Scale
Great Gate Race Competitor Sash
Booger Brush
Composite Moonstone
Vicious Cuddly Drop Bear
Page Ripped From A gargoyle's Apothecary's Book
Olmecian Access Orb
Savage Travel Rations
Medicine Mask of the Rattus Erectus
Yamandon Horns
Veil of the Elder Savage [Replica]
Death Maze Survivor 2010
Order of the Silent Truth
A Certificate of Crash Test Guinea Pig
A Cut of Rotten Ribs
Bone Shards From The Skull of Antirez
Bartholomew's Discarded Scalpel
Corrupted Screaming Brain of an Orcish Warbozz
Britannian Royal Spy - King Listener
Thank you Napa, Love Mesanna

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:27 pm

I want to thank all of Great Lakes for making this event such a huge success! Because of you and all your contributions, this event was not mine, but yours. It was truly a community event for the players BY the players.
We had nearly 50 different people in attendance and with over 110 mill given away (not to mention some nice high/er end items!), I am happy to say it was a MAJOR success!
Thank you all for everything; contributions, support and well wishes.

A VERY special thank you to; MOA, Nails, UORadio, Celebrindal, Zandor, Dai.. for either your time, support and/or contributions.

I only hope to do more for Great Lakes and more for all of you, the players. Please keep an eye out, as I will be having MORE events in the near future! (Already have 2 in the works! hehe)

~Lady Kittie. Governor of Moonglow

*as she signs her name, and lays down the quill into the ink, she smiles softly. Handing the letter to one of the officers to post, looking out the Governor Offices' window, she lets out a soft sigh of relief. With a gentle yawn, she lays her head down on her arms, folded upon the desk. It would seem poor Kittie wasn't going to make it home this night. But, her desk would do just fine...*
0 x

Return to “Moonglow, City of Honesty”