Moonglow Monthly Net Toss!!

Moonglow, the city of Honesty, sprawls across Verity Isle. The Lycaeum, the Royal Zoo, and the telescope are also located on the isle.

Moderator: Lady Kittie

Lady Kittie
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 35

Moonglow Monthly Net Toss!!

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Greetings!

I would like to announce that Moonglow Magicks and Artisans Guild will be sponsoring one of MANY events coming. But this one, is a monthly event for a Net Toss! We aim to do anywhere from 5-10 whopping nets!!

When? It will be the 2nd Saturday of EVERY Month! Don't worry, we'll be announcing it on the calendar here as well as on UORadio and in game! It will start at 8PM CDT!!

Where?
Moonglow of course! Off the docks is where a gate will be provided! Why Moonglow? Moonglow has docks, healers, supplies and everything one would need. Not to mention, plenty of room for everyone!

There will be plenty of items for everyone in attendance, so be sure to bring an empty bag!! It's all in good fun!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact anyone in MM&A or myself here or in game.

Thank you so much for looking! Hope to see you there!
[Images courtesy of UOGuide]
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Re: Moonglow Monthly Net Toss!!

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:37 pm

8-8-15: With a whopping 15 nets tossed and 3 Scalis' to emerge, we had a fun time!! Lots of beasties between to keep everyone occupied before those nasty big beasties decided to rear their ugly heads! I want to thank all of those for coming and hope to see you all again next month!! In the meantime, here are the 2 screen shots that I have (I took like 10, but I kept saving over the same one by accident. ^_^; ). I really hope everyone had fun, I know we at MM&A are happy to present this to all of you!

I want to thank everyone once more for all the nice comments and thanks issued. We sincerely appreciate it! See you all next month!!!
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:38 pm

9-12-15 - With at LEAST 40 nets dropped and numerous Scalis' making an appearance, the Moonglow and New Magincia Net Toss was an extreme success! People from all over gathered around to take in the spoils that all the creatures had to offer! Thanks so much to Governor Goldie for partnering up with Moonglow to make this such a fun and adventurous monthly event! Also, thank you to all those that were in attendance!
I can't wait until next month!
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:40 pm

10-10-15: Thank you once again to everyone for coming out and to Governor Goldie for making it always such a lovely event!
Thank you as well to all those that donated nets! You can always donate nets to either Governor Goldie or Myself at any time in game!​

This time around we had some VERY lucky people!!! We had people telling us that they had won;
A Seahorse Statuette, A Single Tile Soul Forge and at least 3 Mastery books!!!! Congrats!!!
With a total of at LEAST 10 Scalis' and over 30 nets tossed, it was definitely a FANTASTIC event!!
See you all next month!!
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:40 pm

11-14-15: With a total of 21 nets tossed, it would seem Friday the 13th carried over as only 1 Scalis was brought up from the depths of the ocean.
Still, everyone had a wonderful time! There were lots of new faces this time around along with some friendly known ones!

Next month, we are aiming to go out with a bang for the end of the year, I am aiming for a whopping 100 white nets!!
But for this month, I want to thank everyone for coming out! I'm so glad everyone had fun!

See you all next month!
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:41 pm

12.12.15: With a total of 46 nets tossed (26 of them being white), we managed to fish up 5 Scalis to everyone's delight! Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time and managed to get some decent if not great items as well!
Though we didn't hit our mark for 100 nets, we're aiming for at least 50 to start off the new year!

I want to thank everyone again for coming out and especially to Governor Goldie for once again, allowing us to use her beautiful City docks!
See you all next month!
0 x

Return to “Moonglow, City of Honesty”