Moonglow Monthly PEC Event!

Moonglow, the city of Honesty, sprawls across Verity Isle. The Lycaeum, the Royal Zoo, and the telescope are also located on the isle.

Moderator: Lady Kittie

Lady Kittie
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 35

Moonglow Monthly PEC Event!

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:02 pm

MM&A is proud to announce that there will be a monthly events! These events will be a player events to be held monthly with a special storyline. With the help of the PEC, we aim to make these monthly events fun for everyone!

Lots of baddies, lots of role playing fun and an item at the end! What could make it better? One person will randomly get FREE GOLD! Amounts will vary each month, but could be anywhere from 5 mill to 20 mill!!!

More information will be in this thread on each event ! Thus far, it will be held likely on the 3rd or 4th Saturday of every month at 8pm CDT! Information will be continuously posted here and on stratics for the storyline and of course in game, on UOR and on the calendar of events.

Don't miss out! We're aiming this storyline to be EPIC!! And what's better than fortune and glory ?
Last edited by Lady Kittie on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Re: Moonglow Monthly PEC Event!

Post by Lady Kittie » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Image Robert Muldoon works at Moonglow Zoo. The spell around the raptor pen failed for some unknown reason and the raptors have escaped onto the island.

Where to meet? Moonglow Zoo
When to meet? August 15th, 2015 at 8pm CDT/9pm EST
What to Bring? Yourself and a whole lot of courage!

More details of the story will come at the actual event. Don't be late or you might Miss out!!! Help save Moonglow before it's too late!!!
Last edited by Lady Kittie on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Kittie began humming softly as she worked in her office on various Moonglow matters, when she heard a light rapping on her door.

"Come in." She said, in a rather cheerful tone.

"M'lady, I have a message for you, from Mr. Muldoon." He said, as he handed over the scroll.

"Oh?" She gently took the scroll, removing the twine which held it. Carefully she unfurled the scroll, reading it silently. Her face showed clear concern as she read it further.

Dearest Governor Kittie,

I am deeply sorry for the trouble I have caused you and Verity isle and intend on making it right. I have recently learned the art of taming and feel much more confident in my ability to control such creatures.
I recently have tamed a variety of creatures that I'm sure Verity isle is going to love! As I sent this off, I will gather up these creatures and be making headway for Moonglow.
I simply cannot wait to show these rare creatures to you. I'm certain they will make a fine addition to the zoo. I only hope you can take these beasts as a most sincere apology.

Sincerely,
Robert Muldoon

As soon as she was finished, she set the scroll on the side and looked up at the guard with a sense of worry in her eyes. "Double the guards.. It would appear Mr. Muldoon is paying us a visit and I fear he will not be alone .."

The guard nodded silently offering a rather loud "Yes Governor!" , and quickly rushing out the door, letting it slam behind him.

Kittie held her head in hands with deep worry, wondering what kind of surprises were in store this time. She quickly lifted from her seat and dashed out the door, making way straight for the herald. "Send a message to all of Britannia asking for assistance .. Mr. Muldoon is returning.."

Where to meet? Moonglow Bank
When? October 24th, 8PM CDT
What to bring? Your best fighting gear and courage.

((This is a PEC assisted RP event. Please be sure to come prepared.))
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Image I want to thank everyone for coming out! All of the Dinosaurs were slain and Moonglow is once again safe!
Thank you everyone and most importantly, thank you PEC Wraith!​
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Verity Island Holiday Ball
Please don't miss on this Holiday madness to be set in Moonglow.
Moonglow is decking the halls and stalls for the Holiday and wants to share in the fun with all of you!

What will be involved:

A Reindeer Race - No Pre-registration required
Trivia - All Moonglow and Holiday Related
Secret Santa - submissions begin 12/12/15
This is all set in good fun and is in hopes of just spreading some holiday cheer throughout the city and it's neighboring ones as well.
If you cannot make it to the event, please be sure to check out Moonglow for all it's holiday glory! It's set to be deco'ed out for 7 days!!

INFO ON THE SECRET SANTA: ​

• Please, gifts should be within the price range of 1,000,000 to 10,000,000.​
    If you wish to go HIGHER than the amount listed, you may do so. But please, do NOT expect the same in return.​
    Please be sure to place your request in the mailbox above Moonglow (Just outside Moonglow's North Fence)​
    Please, if you are unsure if you can make it or not, be sure to give your gift to ME with the person's name. ​
    Please, don't be cruel, this is to spread some love and cheer. If your intent is to anger/hurt someone, it's not welcome.​
    If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to ask!​
Hope to see you there!​
0 x

Lady Kittie
City Governor

Post by Lady Kittie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:05 pm

0 x

Return to “Moonglow, City of Honesty”