Verity Island Holiday Ball Charity Auction and Donations!

Moonglow, the city of Honesty, sprawls across Verity Isle. The Lycaeum, the Royal Zoo, and the telescope are also located on the isle.

Moderator: Lady Kittie

Lady Kittie
City Governor
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 35

Verity Island Holiday Ball Charity Auction and Donations!

Post by Lady Kittie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:50 pm

It is with GREAT thanks that I give to TUA for helping with the Verity Island Ball Charity Auction!​

From now until 12/15, TUA will be holding a very special auction to aid in the decorating and gifts for the ball!
All the proceeds from this auction will go directly to the Holiday Ball and NOTHING more.​

Also, if you would like to donate any holiday themed items for the decoration of Moonglow (from 12/19 to 12/26), you can give them to either Farrah or myself (Lady Kittie). Please understand, giving of these items does NOT guarantee you will get them back, as they will be locked down and used by PEC Wraith until the designated down time. I cannot guarantee that they will be available to get back afterwards. If they are, please let me know if you would like them returned. But it is safer to assume they will be gone, just in case.​

Any and ALL donations (Gold or items) are welcome to myself (Lady Kittie) and/or to Farrah until 12/18! So please, get them in by this time!​

If you should have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Please don't forget to check out the OFFICIAL thread for the Verity Ball.
0 x

Return to “Moonglow, City of Honesty”