Santa Visits Majestic Oaks Auction

Welcome to Majestic Oaks Auction's new home for News and updates! We're the longest player running auction on Great Lakes! Located outside Vesper. A Big thank you to the GL Roleplay Community for this forum.

Moderator: Melian

Melian
Events CEO, MOA
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Santa Visits Majestic Oaks Auction

Post by Melian » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Majestic Oaks Auction will host it's annual Holiday Event
Thursday December 18th 8 p.m. CST 9 p.m. EST
Near the Buc's den land gate outside Vesper
Gater in Luna at least briefly.
Banner is set outside the Luna south wall also.

Small auction includes:
Christmas 1999 lot including fruitcake, spam, coal ore, bags, cards, champagne glasses MUCH of this can NOT be locked down and decays.
A Necropig from the Great Lakes event of December 9th

Mystery chest: This is an auctioned item. IT is NOT discounted!!!!!! This years chest is simply amazing, the items in it are a secret. Past chest have contained Singing Balls, Silverware sets, Ruined Paintings... so for me to say this surpasses that in value is something. This will in large part fund MOA for 2015!

Giveaway #1
Trivia each trivia question of the night will be worth a cool 5 million gold!! Thanks to the generosity of all our patrons and benefactors in 2014 who have supported us through gifts and 5% commissions on sales and brokerage fees/tips 35 million has been set aside here.

Give away #2
Every year we do the 12 days of Christmas and members of the audience have a chance to win one of the days. Day 12 is the least extravagant (containing 12 items) and Day 1 the most extravagant (containing just 1 item) You MUST be present to win! DJ will set how many calls you get before he moves on to try to gift it to another player so NOT the time to doze off! The items in this give away this year conservatively top 1 billion gold mark, combined value, our biggest give away to date.

Give away #3
Santa, he always comes to visit those on the Great Lakes Shard, his home away from home has been decked out and prepared for his annual visit. After the frenzy of the other parts everyone will be transported to visit Santa and receive a gift.

We would like to wish all a festive, safe and peaceful Holiday Season. Thank you all, for your years of loyal support! Majestic Oaks Auction has been home on the Great Lakes Shard for over a decade, and you've never failed us!

I'd like to remember Caela as we close this year much of her legacy carries on in this realm through her generous gift upon leaving the game.

Finally, I'd like to Thank all those who are patrons and not of Majestic Oaks Auction and characters in our Ulitima world who are serving the US and away from home. I've had the honor of knowing many of you playing and hosting Majestic Oaks Auction.

Happy Holidays!
Melian CEO of Events Majestic Oaks Auction
0 x

Return to “Majestic Oaks Auction (Great Lakes)”