GL OOC BOARD: Open Forum

Moderators: MalagAste, Tanda Knighthawke

Ossy
Noob
UO Shard: Great Lakes
Character Age: 0

Looking for Guild and some Roleplay

Post by Ossy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:22 am

Played on Chessy from Renassaince to Age of Shadows, came back a year or so ago and played on Catskills for a bit. Now back, for good, and transferred to Great Lakes as heard it was more active then Chessy or Catskills.

I've never roleplayed in UO, but looking to get involved.

I have a GM Warrior that is my main, named Culann. Working on a crafter and others that will be support for those two.

I placed a house along the waters edge on the road from the Minoc mines to Vesper.

The crafter is loyal to Minoc and named Wyonna. The warrior will probably be loyal to Vesper, but hasn't claimed any loyalty yet. But reading some of the bios, I like the idea of the highland aspects of Minoc.

I don't plan on playing all the time, looking for some fun and a guild that doesn't mind a somewhat part time player.

The plan is to make Riverfront Hall into a waystation for travelers to stop of at well making the trip from Minoc to Vesper, to have protection and shelter from the skeletons that roam the area (which is Seoman/whatever's ultimate goal, to find out why these skeletons are there and stop them).
0 x

Thorak
Noob
Character Age: 0

Re: Looking for Guild and some Roleplay

Post by Thorak » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 am

RP is dead man, not much point in even looking to play anything on GL.
0 x

Lord DaKaren
Site Admin
Character Age: 2129
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Guild Affiliation: Order of the Etheral Ankh
Guild Abbreviation: OEA

Re: Looking for Guild and some Roleplay

Post by Lord DaKaren » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:29 am

RP isn't dead, we just don't board RP much. Find us in the game. The easiest people to find are Martyna Z'Muir, Malag-aste, John & Tanda (Knighthawke), Dot Warner and Miss Kitty. (four of those people are also governors, so messages can be left for them on their city bulletin boards or in book-form given to their city heralds)

There is an RP event tomorrow, as there is most Monday nights, for which a gate will open at the WBB around 8pm C. This is Governor Warner's 3rd Annual Harvest Banquet.
0 x
-Lord DaKaren

High Chancellor of Virtue of the High Council of Britannia
Archmage of the Order of the Etheral Ankh

Administrator of UORPC.NET
do you have the character?

Return to “General GL Chat”